Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medical device factories hiring

Options
  • 24-09-2015 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey, does anyone know of any medical device factories currently recruiting, besides Stryker? didn't pass the interview and cant seem to find anyplace else that's looking for product builders.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

GE Healthcare and Gilead in Carrigtwohill were hiring recently.Biomarin in Ringaskiddy are also now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Biomarin are not medical device more tablets etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Does it have to be med device specifically? GE healthcare is contrast media and Gilead is tabletting and packaging.
    I can't think of any still doing devices here apart from Stryker. Deputy and Pfizer used to, but I think both of those stopped.

If you are GMP trained though you should be able to fit into the other pharmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭bg07

Boston Scientific have a place on the Model Farm Road. Try Kelly Services. They hire their agency staff.

Advertisement