Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Web conference 90% off ?

Options
  • 24-09-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

The independent states
    "Amsterdam’s equivalent to The Web Summit, called The Next Web (TNW) Conference, is offering Irish startups and Irish “entrepreneurs” a claimed 90pc off ticket prices for its European conference in May next year. That equates to a discount from €1,000 to €100, according to the company."

http://www.independent.ie/business/technology/rival-conferences-to-web-summit-making-dramatic-pitches-to-irish-startups-31554904.html

there is no url mentioned in the article. A google search turns up nothing. A twitter search draws a blank.

Any idea where this discount is mentioned or is this a figment of the Independent's imagination ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

Muppet.

Where is the 90% discount ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

DannyD wrote: »
    Muppet.

Where is the 90% discount ?

Did you try contacting TNW?

Graham wrote: »
    Did you try contacting TNW?

Clearly OP missed the large "CONTACT US" button at the bottom of the page. I've saved them the trouble and I'll post the reply here.

GreenWolfe wrote: »
    Clearly OP missed the large "CONTACT US" button at the bottom of the page. I've saved them the trouble and I'll post the reply here.

Here's the reply:
    Hi <GreenWolfe>,

Thanks for your email!

Yes, indeed we offer 90% discount.

Have a great day!
    Best,
    <Name>
    I'd assume you'd have to sort it with their support guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement