Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eir Mobile thread in our eir Talk to... forum.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimllfixit

Aha! Pamela!

That was a very quick reply!

I've just realised that you are in the "enemy" camp! (Just joking).

I hope I have recorded the facts correctly.

Have a look at the Notes for my account on your system . . . I believe they make interesting reading.

Yesterday I was supposed to get a phone call from the Agent I spoke to last week. This was when I asked to cancel my contract without penalty,  because I am so browned off with the service.

I guess there a few minutes when we weren't  able to hear the phone ring, but equally well, we couldn't see any missed calls. Maybe you could throw some light on this.

And the phone has been manned ALL day today. No call. I rest my case, m'lud.

*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Jimllfixit wrote: »
    Aha! Pamela!

That was a very quick reply!

I've just realised that you are in the "enemy" camp! (Just joking).

I hope I have recorded the facts correctly.

Have a look at the Notes for my account on your system . . . I believe they make interesting reading.

Yesterday I was supposed to get a phone call from the Agent I spoke to last week. This was when I asked to cancel my contract without penalty,  because I am so browned off with the service.

I guess there a few minutes when we weren't  able to hear the phone ring, but equally well, we couldn't see any missed calls. Maybe you could throw some light on this.

And the phone has been manned ALL day today. No call. I rest my case, m'lud.

*sigh*
    No problem Jimllfixit :)

Apologies for the delay, only seen this message today.
    No problem, I can check this should wish you PM me. I've checked my PM's and I don't seem to have got one from you yet.

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marybur

I upgraded my phone on 8th June paid 550 euro and was told my phone would arrive with in 48 hours rang everyday after for 2 weeks so I cancelled and asked for refund . Phone arrived two days after this. Had to wait four days for Eir's return envelope sent it back and was received your you 29th June . Rang several times since told it takes 10 working days today is 10th day so rang again a guy called Danny said he'd ring back in hour about my refund, no call. I have spoke to 22 Eir colleagues and still no refund you are breaking your own terms and agreements and now have to take legal advice to receive my refund . This is fraud to take money and not provide the service stated and then to withhold the money when service is cancelled . Never never have I seen such bad customer service . Not one phone callhave I received from you to update me on my money. Not a supervisor was available because I was told they were too busy to talk to me. Your do not have any way to make a complaint except through the loyalty team, all 22 of them have not been able to rectify my problem only back office can sort it out apparently but the can not be contacted directly my me or the loyalty team. Eir you need an internal communication system to deal with your communication company because obviously what you have does not work along with your customer service which is now heading for legal preceedings . Your a joke of a company and treat your loyal customers in a terrible way I am now moving my house and broadband because of this service .

Marybur wrote: »
    I upgraded my phone on 8th June paid 550 euro and was told my phone would arrive with in 48 hours rang everyday after for 2 weeks so I cancelled and asked for refund . Phone arrived two days after this. Had to wait four days for Eir's return envelope sent it back and was received your you  29th June . Rang several times since told it takes 10 working days today is 10th day so rang again a guy called Danny said he'd ring back in hour about my refund, no call. I have spoke to 22 Eir colleagues and still no refund you are breaking your own terms and agreements and now have to take legal advice to receive my refund . This is fraud to take money and not provide the service stated and then to withhold the money when service is cancelled . Never never have I seen such bad customer service . Not one phone callhave I received from you to update me on my money. Not a supervisor was available because I was told they were too busy to talk to me. Your do not have any way to make a complaint except through the loyalty team, all 22 of them have not been able to rectify my problem only back office can sort it out apparently but the can not be contacted directly my me or the loyalty team. Eir you need an internal communication system to deal with your communication company because obviously what you have does not work along with your customer service which is now heading for legal preceedings . Your a joke of a company and treat your loyal customers in a terrible way I am now moving my house and broadband because of this service .
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Marybur,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this and can understand your frustration here. Sincere apologies for your eir experience to date, this is definitely not the service we aim to provide.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your mobile number and pin and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I will also relay your feedback to the relevant teams.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Still no action from Eir just lip service about how sorry they are if they were a little less sorry and more active it would be more beneficial. 5 days have passed and still no action. No one rang me, but I have rang twice, sent two emails and now this message since . Who the hell is in charge of communication in this company because it's not working . Private messages to tell me how sorry they are and that they are dealing with it means noting without returning my money !!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Still no action from Eir just lip service about how sorry they are if they were a little less sorry and more active it would be more beneficial. 5 days have passed and still no action. No one rang me, but I have rang twice, sent two emails and now this message since . Who the hell is in charge of communication in this company because it's not working . Private messages to tell me how sorry they are and that they are dealing with it means noting without returning my money !!!!!!!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand your frustration with this Marybur and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. I sent you a PM in relation to your refund.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

-Pamela[/font]

So finally got refunded my money what a lot of stress Eir have caused . Procedures really need to be looked at but at least I'm finally finished with it and them . Thanks Pamela for your correspondence, I know I was very uptight about the issue but I was well justified !!

So finally got refunded my money what a lot of stress Eir have caused . Procedures really need to be looked at but at least I'm finally finished with it and them . Thanks Pamela for your correspondence, I know I was very uptight about the issue but I was well justified !!

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm very sorry for the delays and I can understand that completely[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Marybur.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team as your issue should have been resolved a lot quicker, thanks for letting me know you got it back.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Eir reps. What are the maximum speeds available on your 4G network? I understand speeds vary for a variety of reasons. I'm just looking to know the maximum/"up to" download and upload speeds?

Are there plans to upgrade the 4G network to "4G+"/LTE Advanced?

Hi Eir reps. What are the maximum speeds available on your 4G network? I understand speeds vary for a variety of reasons. I'm just looking to know the maximum/"up to" download and upload speeds?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Ronin Polite Soul,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Generally the download speed would be 70mbps.[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Ronin Polite Soul,[/font]

"Generally the download speed would be 70mbps."

I travel the country and I am not getting anywhere near 70mb. Hence why I asked the question. Generally speeds are 20-30mb max. Is your network just overloaded? I have three handsets on the network, so it is not the phone.

"Generally the download speed would be 70mbps."

I travel the country and I am not getting anywhere near 70mb. Hence why I asked the question. Generally speeds are 20-30mb max. Is your network just overloaded? I have three handsets on the network, so it is not the phone.
    Several factors will influence this Ronin Polite Soul such as handset, location etc. You can view our coverage map here https://www.eir.ie/ourmobilenetwork/

-Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Hi Eir

I'm with yourselves the last few years on my eirmobile plan and want to check when I'm eligible for an upgrade and if I am, how much would the Huawei P9 cost on my current plan, the monthly cost and the contract length.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it as I've tried calling but just in a queue for ages

Thanks

ash23 wrote: »
    Hi Eir

I'm with yourselves the last few years on my eirmobile plan and want to check when I'm eligible for an upgrade and if I am, how much would the Huawei P9 cost on my current plan, the monthly cost and the contract length.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it as I've tried calling but just in a queue for ages

Thanks
    Hi ash23,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you have experienced difficulty in reaching the sales team. 
    I'm afraid we would be unable to advise on pricing from here and I would recommend contact sales on 1800503603 and they would be more than happy to explore your options with you. :D

Please do let me know if you still experience reaching the sales team on this number.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 meemagoo

Hi. I need to speak to an eir mobile customer service representative. Is there a number I can ring that would put me through to a person rather than a machine? Thanks.

meemagoo wrote: »
    Hi. I need to speak to an eir mobile customer service representative. Is there a number I can ring that would put me through to a person rather than a machine? Thanks.
    Hi  meemagoo,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    You can reach them on 1800690000.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 meemagoo

Thanks, I got through to them this afternoon. All sorted now!

meemagoo wrote: »
    Thanks, I got through to them this afternoon. All sorted now!
    That's great to hear  meemagoo, thanks for letting me know!:D

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Anyone want to explain why no one is replying to me or my thread and why no one has come out to my house when you said they would to fix my internet and tv problem?? It's a disgrace how bad I'm being treated by EIR and it's staff!!

Anyone want to explain why no one is replying to me or my thread and why no one has come out to my house when you said they would to fix my internet and tv problem?? It's a disgrace how bad I'm being treated by EIR and it's staff!!
    Hi  dodderangler,

Sincere apologies we missed your thread :( 
    I have replied to you now.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi  dodderangler,

-Pamela 

That's not the thread that I started.
    Look a fella came out today and messed around outside and I ha internet for an hour. That's all. Now I get 2 minutes out if it and it's gone again to problems.
    I really don't see why I should have to pay my bill this month.

Hi  dodderangler,

-Pamela 

That's not the thread that I started.
    Look a fella came out today and messed around outside and I ha internet for an hour. That's all. Now I get 2 minutes out if it and it's gone again to problems.
    I really don't see why I should have to pay my bill this month.
    I'm sorry to hear this dodderangler, have you logged a fault on this?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

is there any prices for the new iPhones? I am an emobile customer looking to upgrade currently on €40 a month for all calls and texts as well as 5GB of data.

is there any prices for the new iPhones? I am an emobile customer looking to upgrade currently on €40 a month for all calls and texts as well as 5GB of data.
    Hi wolfyboy555,

Thanks for getting in touch. :D  Our sales team will be able to advise on this on 1800503303.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Hi wolfyboy555,

Thanks for getting in touch. :D  Our sales team will be able to advise on this on 1800503303.

-Pamela 
    I have tried this number 4 times and they try to transfer me to upgrades but it always cuts out mid way for some reason. Can I request for someone to ring me? 

Hi wolfyboy555,

-Pamela 
    I have tried this number 4 times and they try to transfer me to upgrades but it always cuts out mid way for some reason. Can I request for someone to ring me? 
    Apologies wolfyboy555 I'll have this flagged. Can you try 1800303600 option 1?

-Pamela 

No notice of a missed payment. I assumed it was taken out every month and yet you cut me off yesterday during the Dublin game so thanks for that.
    Took you nearly 4 weeks to sort my internet back again and then have the cheek to cut me off?? I should've gotten a month free after the way I was treated. Absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Is the eir network down today? Haven't been able to access the internet on my mobile all day.

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Is the eir network down today? Haven't been able to access the internet on my mobile all day.
    Hi IrishAlice

Try doing a location update on the device. Switch the phone to flight mode for ten minutes and restart it. Let me know if that works. 

-Pamela

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

Hi, is the customer support line down today? I've been trying to get through since 9am.

Thanks

Advertisement