Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eir Mobile thread in our eir Talk to... forum.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

dm2978 wrote: »
    Hi, is the customer support line down today? I've been trying to get through since 9am.

Thanks
    Hi  dm2978,

I'm afraid so, is there anything I can assist you with here?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

Hi  dm2978,

-Pamela 

Thanks Pamela, I just want to remove a 30 day sim only number from one of my accounts, is it best to wait till the lines are up?

dm2978 wrote: »
    Hi  dm2978,

-Pamela 

Thanks Pamela, I just want to remove a 30 day sim only number from one of my accounts, is it best to wait till the lines are up?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes it would [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]dm2978,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]unfortunately[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would be unable to arrange that from here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting them tomorrow and they will be able to assist you with this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭imp1

Hi - I have a problem with my mobile and the repair centre is looking for my IMEI number - screen is blank, no idea where the box is, no idea where my contract is????

imp1 wrote: »
    Hi - I have a problem with my mobile and the repair centre is looking for my IMEI number - screen is blank, no idea where the box is, no idea where my contract is????
    Hi imp1,

I have replied to your other post.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hey, how do I get an unlock code for my phone.
    Tried the website but it brought me to a dead link.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭imp1

Hi imp1,

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela, I have sent the details requested.

Hi imp1,

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela, I have sent the details requested.
    Thanks imp1,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fireball14013

Hi, I can't receive MMS messages on my phone, it's a Nexus 5. I have all the settings correct as per Eir's recommendations, but is there something else preventing me receiving them?
    Thanks.

Hi, I can't receive MMS messages on my phone, it's a Nexus 5. I have all the settings correct as per Eir's recommendations, but is there something else preventing me receiving them?
    Thanks.
    Hi  Fireball14013,

Thanks for getting in touch, are the below MMS settings the ones you are using?
    • Connection name: eir Mobile data
    • Data bearer: Packet data or GPRS on some handsets
    • Access Point Name: data.eir.ie
    • Username: N/A
    • Prompt password: N/A
    • Password: N/A
    • Authentication: None
    • Homepage: http://m.eir Mobile.ie
    [*]

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

[*]

Hi Pamela,
    I have tried those settings and still no luck...

[*]

Hi Pamela,
    I have tried those settings and still no luck...
    [*]
    Do you have an active data connection  Fireball14013?

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela,
    I do have an active data connection, I use it all the time.

Hi Pamela,
    I do have an active data connection, I use it all the time.
    Can you PM me your mobile number & pin & I'll take a look into this Fireball14013

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Hi, I gave my 30 day notice to quit back in september 15th, Friday....I am still connected somehow, why?
    I was told that I could think about other options over the weekend as was reassured that the extra few days wouldn't affect my quit date of 15th October.
    I called back on the Monday and closed my contract.  I've been abroad for the past 2 weeks and just got back to see that my eir number is still active...again, why?

bidiots wrote: »
    Hi, I gave my 30 day notice to quit back in september 15th, Friday....I am still connected somehow, why?
    I was told that I could think about other options over the weekend as was reassured that the extra few days wouldn't affect my quit date of 15th October.
    I called back on the Monday and closed my contract.  I've been abroad for the past 2 weeks and just got back to see that my eir number is still active...again, why?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & I'll check this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Pamela, I've sent a couple of PM's looking to see why, even though I gave my 30 days notice in September, eir are sending me a bill in November?
    Should I just go straight to Comreg about this?

Hello?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi bidiots,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have responded to your PM, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You gave your 30 day notice the 19th of September; therefore your account would be closed 30 days from this date.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]You gave your 30 day notice the 19th of September; therefore your account would be closed 30 days from this date.[/font]

Pamela, I closed my account on the 15th.  I was offered the weekend to reconsider, assured that the 15th would still be my contract end date.  Now I'm been told otherwise.  Why have I been scammed into a different close date?

• Advertisement

Pamela, I closed my account on the 15th.  I was offered the weekend to reconsider, assured that the 15th would still be my contract end date.  Now I'm been told otherwise.  Why have I been scammed into a different close date?
    Pamela?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]All cancellations would require 30 days’ notice [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can assure you this process applies to all customers, you can read more on this here https://www.eir.ie/termsandconditions/[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]All cancellations would require 30 days’ notice [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can assure you this process applies to all customers, you can read more on this here https://www.eir.ie/termsandconditions/[/font]
    Who disputed the 30 day notice?
    I GAVE MY NOTICE ON THE 15TH SEPTEMBER - WHY AM I GETTING ANOTHER BILL IN NOVEMBER?

I GAVE MY NOTICE ON THE 15TH SEPTEMBER - WHY AM I GETTING ANOTHER BILL IN NOVEMBER?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will receive a final bill in November as bills are issued monthly & your October bill has already been issued [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will receive a final bill in November as bills are issued monthly & your October bill has already been issued [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font]

That's Eir's problem.  I will pay the October bill, if I get one in November, ill be going through comreg.

That's Eir's problem.  I will pay the October bill, if I get one in November, ill be going through comreg.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you take a look at the bill you receive in November it will state the dates you have been charged for and I can assure you that you will not be overcharged. COMREG will also be able to clarify this for you.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you take a look at the bill you receive in November it will state the dates you have been charged for and I can assure you that you will not be overcharged. COMREG will also be able to clarify this for you.[/font]

Pamela, if you can assure me that I wont be overcharged, then you can see that the last bill should be the October one, there is no need for a November bill.

Pamela, if you can assure me that I wont be overcharged, then you can see that the last bill should be the October one, there is no need for a November bill.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately as you cancelled your account after your billing date you will receive one more bill [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will be charged only for service until your cancellation date.[/font]

For the final time, I didnt cancel after the bill date, why are you ignoring this main point?

• Advertisement

For the final time, I didnt cancel after the bill date, why are you ignoring this main point?

Advertisement