Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eir Mobile thread in our eir Talk to... forum.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

bidiots wrote: »
    For the final time, I didnt cancel after the bill date, why are you ignoring this main point?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The account was cancelled 30 days after you requested cancellation [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]as per the cancellations procedure. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Prior to the account been cancelled your October bill was issued as the 30 days had not passed. Due to this another bill will be issued as your account was still active when the October bill was issued to you. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can assure you these charges are legitimate.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

For the final time, I didnt cancel after the bill date, why are you ignoring this main point?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The account was cancelled 30 days after you requested cancellation [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]as per the cancellations procedure. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Prior to the account been cancelled your October bill was issued as the 30 days had not passed. Due to this another bill will be issued as your account was still active when the October bill was issued to you. [/font]

Ok, you seem to be ignoring everything I have said, so I'll simplify this.
    In order for me to have cancelled everything and have last bill sent in October 15th, what date should I have cancelled on in September?

In order for me to have cancelled everything and have last bill sent in October 15th, what date should I have cancelled on in September?
    Hello?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ando88

Hi, how many phones can be added to my bill pay account? i currently have an i-phone on bill pay but would like phone for son & daughter also.

Is this possible? does it depend on the type of phone?

ando88 wrote: »
    Hi, how many phones can be added to my bill pay account? i currently have an i-phone on bill pay but would like phone for son & daughter also.

Is this possible? does it depend on the type of phone?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ando88,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Once the order is approved by our credit vetting team this shouldn’t be an issue. :D [/font]

• Advertisement

And once again, you seem to be ignoring this.

And once again, you seem to be ignoring this.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]You would need to have given your notice prior to the 15th of September [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bidiots.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

I'm now out of contract with Eir mobile, what do I need to do to cancel my service? Is there a notice period when you are out of contract? And how do I get my phone unlocked?
    Thanks

Cherrycola wrote: »
    I'm now out of contract with Eir mobile, what do I need to do to cancel my service? Is there a notice period when you are out of contract? And how do I get my phone unlocked?
    Thanks
    Our cancellations team will be able to help you with this on 1901 Cherrycola.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ando88

Hi, can an Eir advisor tell me how much my first monthly bill will be? I signed up on the 24/10/2016, have received my handset but want to know how much first bill will be....

• Advertisement

ando88 wrote: »
    Hi, can an Eir advisor tell me how much my first monthly bill will be? I signed up on the 24/10/2016, have received my handset but want to know how much first bill will be....
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ando88,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid we would be unable to advise on this until the bill is issued. I would recommend registering for myeir here myeir & once the bill is issued you can view it online here. [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Arsen5

Hi Pamela, hope you help me with this, I moved to a new house in Barnwell Hansfield D15, I was with Sky before (rented in Wexford) but close every thing & would really be interested in Eir (mobile, tv, broadband) Problem is my house is not registered on your system & your costumer service is really really bad. I'm trying for the last 3 weeks every day I call & talk to someone new who will take my details & promise to call back & never actually do (Ade Annemarie to name but few). They adviced to contact the builder (new house) builder said my neighbour phone is fine. I don't know what to do now?

Arsen5 wrote: »
    Hi Pamela, hope you help me with this, I moved to a new house in Barnwell Hansfield D15, I was with Sky before (rented in Wexford) but close every thing & would really be interested in Eir (mobile, tv, broadband) Problem is my house is not registered on your system & your costumer service is really really bad. I'm trying for the last 3 weeks every day I call & talk to someone new who will take my details & promise to call back & never actually do (Ade Annemarie to name but few). They adviced to contact the builder (new house) builder said my neighbour phone is fine. I don't know what to do now?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Arsen5,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Normally with new developments the builder would contact us & provide us with the necessary information on the development. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this & of the delays you have experienced in trying to place an order.  Can you PM me your details & I will arrange to have your address added to our systems.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Arsen5

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Normally with new developments the builder would contact us & provide us with the necessary information on the development. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this & of the delays you have experienced in trying to place an order.  Can you PM me your details & I will arrange to have your address added to our systems.[/font]

pm sent.

Arsen5 wrote: »

pm sent.
    Thanks Arsen5,

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Hi
    I'm an EIR landline, broadband and mobile customer,.  have two mobiles that each get a 5G data allowance.  Recently signed up a 3rd mobile and they got 10 G's   Thought ok I'll let that go but just today my wife who owns that mobile got a text to say shes now getting 15 G's a month at no extra cost.  

Is this going to be given to the two mobiles that only get 5 G's?  They're all on the same account.  It seems a little unfair one mobile on the acc get 15 G's and the other two 5 G data?

Thanks 

To Alcohol wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm an EIR landline, broadband and mobile customer,.  have two mobiles that each get a 5G data allowance.  Recently signed up a 3rd mobile and they got 10 G's   Thought ok I'll let that go but just today my wife who owns that mobile got a text to say shes now getting 15 G's a month at no extra cost.  

Is this going to be given to the two mobiles that only get 5 G's?  They're all on the same account.  It seems a little unfair one mobile on the acc get 15 G's and the other two 5 G data?

Thanks 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]To Alcohol,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]These promotions would vary depending on the plan you currently availing of. If you switch all your mobiles to the same plan that your wife is on you should be able to avail of 15GB on all phones.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Hi

Thanks 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]To Alcohol,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]These promotions would vary depending on the plan you currently availing of. If you switch all your mobiles to the same plan that your wife is on you should be able to avail of 15GB on all phones.[/font]

Hi 

The mobiles are switched all to the same plan.  Shes got 15 G and the other two have 5 G.  Who do I need to speak to to get the 15 G on all 3 phones?
    Thx

Hi

Thanks 

Hi 

The mobiles are switched all to the same plan.  Shes got 15 G and the other two have 5 G.  Who do I need to speak to to get the 15 G on all 3 phones?
    Thx
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our sales team will be able to help you with this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]To Alcohol[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them online here eir Chat[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Markred123

Hi, I was just wondering if you could advise me on an issue I'm having. Recently I signed up to add an Eir mobile plan to my existing account, I went through the process, paid for the phone, and the money came out of my account.

However after paying for the phone the site seemed to error. I'm just wondering if its certain that the order went through ( seeing as the money came out ) and everything is ok?. 

I also got an email from Eir saying that my order was gone through, and I'd be contacted within 2 days, however I don't have an order number. If something happened to go wrong and the order didnt go through, but the money is still gone, what's the process behind getting a refund? 

Also when the 25 euro a month bill states Unlimited Texts, is that to any network? If not is there any any network text allowence on this plan? thanks :)

• Advertisement

Markred123 wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering if you could advise me on an issue I'm having. Recently I signed up to add an Eir mobile plan to my existing account, I went through the process, paid for the phone, and the money came out of my account.

However after paying for the phone the site seemed to error. I'm just wondering if its certain that the order went through ( seeing as the money came out ) and everything is ok?. 

I also got an email from Eir saying that my order was gone through, and I'd be contacted within 2 days, however I don't have an order number. If something happened to go wrong and the order didnt go through, but the money is still gone, what's the process behind getting a refund? 

Also when the 25 euro a month bill states Unlimited Texts, is that to any network? If not is there any any network text allowence on this plan? thanks :)
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Markred123,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem, was it an online order? I can follow this up with the team you placed your order with.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If there are any issues with this the order can be traced using the transaction reference from your bank. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is it the €25 plan for 6 months and €45 thereafter? If so, yes. This would apply to any network in the republic.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Markred123

Thanks for the quick reply, it's been sorted now. They called this morning and confirmed the order. Sorry I was kinda in panic mode last night haha.

Markred123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply, it's been sorted now. They called this morning and confirmed the order. Sorry I was kinda in panic mode last night haha.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem at all [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Markred123,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]glad to hear it’s sorted. :D [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Hi i have a question hopefully someone can help, i purchased a phone from work collegue, i thought it was prepay but turns out it was billbpay upgrade.

He has since left the job and i cant contact him, if he decides to stop paying bill will eir block the phone renderring it useless?? Worried "/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

I left eir mobile and moved to another provider over a month ago. I got a final bill last month which I called and paid. I usually pay online but I can no longer access my bills or payments as I'm unable to get into my eir mobile account since changing providers.
    I got an email this week saying my eir mobile bill is now available to view and the amount is negative 33.38. There is no copy of the bill and I can't access the bill.
    I want to check if this amount is owed to me or if it's to fix a bill that was issued etc.

Would someone be able to look into it?
    Thanks

Hi i have a question hopefully someone can help, i purchased a phone from work collegue, i thought it was prepay but turns out it was billbpay upgrade.

He has since left the job and i cant contact him, if he decides to stop paying bill will eir block the phone renderring it useless?? Worried "/
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]insert name here 123,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Typically this wouldn't be blocked however we cannot guarantee this.[/font]

ash23 wrote: »
    I left eir mobile and moved to another provider over a month ago. I got a final bill last month which I called and paid. I usually pay online but I can no longer access my bills or payments as I'm unable to get into my eir mobile account since changing providers.  
    I got an email this week saying my eir mobile bill is now available to view and the amount is negative 33.38. There is no copy of the bill and I can't access the bill.
    I want to check if this amount is owed to me or if it's to fix a bill that was issued etc.

Would someone be able to look into it?
    Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ash23,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. Usually if there is a negative balance this would mean this amount is owed to you. Our customer care team can arrange a refund for you on 1800690000.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shcum Away

Am I allowed to post in my thread the private messages I received from the Eir associate I tried to speak to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Hi,

Can you check an account for me. I moved 2 phones from emobile to meteor and I want to know what is owed/due to on the emobile account. Thanks

• Advertisement

rednik wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you check an account for me. I moved 2 phones from emobile to meteor and I want to know what is owed/due to on the emobile account. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]rednik,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]can you PM me your mobile number, pin & name & I'll check this for you. :D [/font]

Advertisement