Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything worth buying in 'the loop' at Dublin airport

Options
  • 24-09-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I have to go to London every Friday for the next few weeks..
    Is there anything that's a lot cheaper in the loop apart from its crappy selection of perfumes?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I was there last week and I noticed they have put their prices up on a lot of products. I did buy Benefit "there real" set for €20.69.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

I know a lot of the 'bloggers' go on about Victoria Secret stuff.... but not sure if it's all hype!
    Can't see Jo Malone on the website either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

rustyzip wrote: »
    I know a lot of the 'bloggers' go on about Victoria Secret stuff.... but not sure if it's all hype!
    MY sister got me a Victoria Secret set when she came back from abroad. It was ok, nothing I would rave about - shower gel, moisturiser and body spray. Sweet smelling, more suited to a young teenager IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,462 ✭✭✭✭fits

Victorias secret stuff is mank! Pink glittery mank. I think regular cosmetics can be good value there but do your research. For me buying stuff when i pass by it makes more sense than a special trip to dublin which costs time and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

Was actually going to ask about this myself as I'll be passing through in a few weeks.

Was planning on picking up some MAC lipsticks as they're 16.60, compared to 20 normally. And also a few of their travel size bits, strobe cream and fix +.

After that no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Yeah Mac is definitely more affordable in the loop, also benefit have a good reduction compared to the high street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Urban Decay is only a few euro cheaper, e.g. Debenhams have Urban Decay 24/7 eye liners for sale for €16.20 - €17.55 and they're €15.30 - €16.60 in the Loop. The Naked palettes are currently the same price in both places.

I think MAC is a bit better, lipsticks are around €4 cheaper and the big Neutral palettes are more than €10 cheaper. Eyeliners are around €2 or €3 cheaper.

Coming into Christmas they'll have gift sets which are sometimes good value and exclusive to the airport. Last year I got a lovely little Molton Brown set for a tenner. Ended up getting a few more as stocking fillers. They also have nice Clarins and Lancôme sets usually starting at around a tenner too.

Advertisement