Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maternity coat or jacket

Options
  • 24-09-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has seen any maternity parkas or winter jackets in the shops yet? I've my eye on one on the h and m website but can't order online. Checked the Stephens green H and M last Sunday but no sign yet. It's getting a bit cold out there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Why can't you order online? I find maternity in the h&m shops themselves very hit and miss. You'll have things in one shop that aren't in others, and they'll only be in for a few weeks as the sections are v small. You could try ringing the shops with the code maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

They don't have an order online facility for some reason. Your right, it's pretty hit and miss size wise. I usually have to bring three different sizes of each item into the fitting room to see what fits!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Have been driven mad looking for a maternity coat in the shops. New Look in Jervis have 1 but it's more pretty than practical. H&M by the Stephens Green Shopping Centre have a few different ones if that's any help. Have tried the whole getting a normal coat in a big size but I just look like a mad person wearing a tent. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Will you be using a sling with baby? If so I would get a babywearing jacket and it doubles as a maternity jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Red Herring in Debenhams have some as far as I know, I got one the last time I was pregnant, and am using it again now, not cheap tho (€100), but I guess it depends how much wear you will get out of it. Saw a couple in H & M, and New Look on line have some nice ones too.

Have you tried Next on line? or mother care? mamas and papas might have some too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Thanks for all the replies. Got a lend of a maternity coat from a friend which should see me through till Dec !

Advertisement