Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why the name change?

Options
  • 24-09-2015 6:47pm

Dear reps

Please could you pass on my complaint to in regards to your recent name change.

As someone who attended your customer complaints workshop back in January this year I was told by your CEO that "Eircom" would be listening to customers.

Can I suggest you inform your CEO that wasting millions on a name change is not the way to go and your re branding is  awful.

Your logo and name resemble something similar to a Tampax ad, your website is terrible and awful to navigate and most of all you have now lost your Irish identity.

I chose to go with Eircom because it displayed an Irish brand to me, It was the national telephone operator and I believed I would get the best service.

I no longer feel that way because of your trashy new look and re branding.  Yes its only a name, but I dont get any confidence from the name change and Im certainly not impressed with the money you wasted that could have gone to better use.

I have now signed up to Sky for my broadband and telephone services, I no longer feel any loyalty to Eir and I certainly have no reason to stay with you.

Please forward this complaint from one of many unhappy ex customers.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Dear reps

Please could you pass on my complaint to  in regards to your recent name change.

As someone who attended your customer complaints workshop back in January this year I was told by your CEO that "Eircom" would be listening to customers.

Can I suggest you inform your CEO that wasting millions on a name change is not the way to go and your re branding is  awful.

Your logo and name resemble something similar to a Tampax ad, your website is terrible and awful to navigate and most of all you have now lost your Irish identity.

I chose to go with Eircom because it displayed an Irish brand to me, It was the national telephone operator and I believed I would get the best service.

I no longer feel that way because of your trashy new look and re branding.  Yes its only a name, but I dont get any confidence from the name change and Im certainly not impressed with the money you wasted that could have gone to better use.

I have now signed up to Sky for my broadband and telephone services, I no longer feel any loyalty to Eir and I certainly have no reason to stay with you.

Please forward this complaint from one of many unhappy ex customers.

Regards.
    Hi irishfreeview
    sorry you feel this way and we will of course pass this on as requested.
    Regards
    Tony

Advertisement