Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of gardai on the streets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

no gardaí on streets - usual whingers

more gardaí on streets- usual whingers

jaysus there's something there, can't quite put my finger on it.....

Who's whinging? Everyone seems to be happier that there is a higher presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Apparently they are there in case of a "face off" between rival gangs affiliated to the hutch guy that was gunned down in Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

jay-me wrote: »
    Apparently they are there in case of a "face off" between rival gangs affiliated to the hutch guy that was gunned down in Spain.

Is that likely to happen in Penneys?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Lux23 wrote: »
    Is that likely to happen in Penneys?

Now, now...you'd be giving out if they were getting sent to investigate swimming pool residents in Torremolinos or tittie bars in Amsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Now, now...you'd be giving out if they were getting sent to investigate swimming pool residents in Torremolinos or tittie bars in Amsterdam.

Not really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

I work near Amiens St and regularly walk around that part of town, and I haven't seen any visible Garda presence around there - you can see completely open drug dealing and street drinking going on there every day. You see the very occasional undercover operation, but I don't know when I last saw a uniformed Garda on foot anywhere nearby.

Advertisement