Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Female Singer/Musician for original project (Dublin)

• 24-09-2015 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I am looking for a female singer & musician to begin a little winter project.

I am a 29 year old woman based in Dublin City Centre. I sing, play the guitar and write my own songs and when I am feeling fruity I have a go at the keyboard, although I have no idea what I am doing when I play said keyboard. I have a couple of songs ready to be recorded; recently my sound has very much changed direction from previous pursuits.

Ideally I am looking for someone who is into singing harmonies, enjoys writing music and is into layering vocals and creating an atmospheric sound.

I am currently involved in a couple of other projects but now looking to create an alternative harmony driven sound.

My current listening is Susanne Sundfor, Joanna Newsom, Apothek & Abba* to name but a few.

My hope for this project is to write and record a small EP, and begin playing around Dublin City Centre.

If this sounds like your kinda thing please do get in touch!

*Yes, I really appreciate the musical genius of those talented Swedes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lucysh

Hello! Im curious to hear more about this project. Have you found anyone yet? I am a female vocalist, I love to harmonise and create layers. i'd love to hear what kind of stuff you have been making.

Advertisement