Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deceased parents MPRN #

Options
  • 24-09-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My mother who lived on her own recently passed away and I am the executer of her estate.  

I am in the process of selling her house and the BER engineer requires her MPRN number but I don't know what it is and I can't find an old Electric Ireland bill in her house.  I know she was a customer of yours as her bills were paid by direct debit from her bank account.  

Can you tell me how I can get her MPRN number?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Je_suis_Jean,

Thanks for your message. We're very sorry to read of your loss.

As you are the executor of your mother's estate could you send us a private message with the following details?

- Your full name;
    - A contact number for yourself;
    - The account holder's full name;
    - The account holder's account number (if you can locate it);
    - The first line of the account holder's address;
    - The contact number or date of birth of the account holder; And
    - Confirmation you are the executor of the account holder's estate (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then locate the details of your mother's account, including the MPRN of the property.

If you would like to close the account once the property has been sold we can also do that for you here on Boards. Should you choose to close the account we would need the following information:

- A meter reading taken from the property;
    - The date the reading occurred;
    - A forwarding address for the final bill; And
    - The name and telephone number of the person now responsible for the property (this can be an estate agent, solicitor, or new owner)

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

Hi Je_suis_Jean,

Thanks for your message. We're very sorry to read of your loss.

As you are the executor of your mother's estate could you send us a private message with the following details?

- Your full name;
    - A contact number for yourself;
    - The account holder's full name;
    - The account holder's account number (if you can locate it);
    - The first line of the account holder's address;
    - The contact number or date of birth of the account holder; And
    - Confirmation you are the executor of the account holder's estate (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then locate the details of your mother's account, including the MPRN of the property.

If you would like to close the account once the property has been sold we can also do that for you here on Boards. Should you choose to close the account we would need the following information:

- A meter reading taken from the property;
    - The date the reading occurred;
    - A forwarding address for the final bill; And
    - The name and telephone number of the person now responsible for the property (this can be an estate agent, solicitor, or new owner)

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Thanks for the swift response Brige, I appreciate it.  

PM on it's way to you shortly.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Je_suis_Jean,

We have received your PM and we will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement