Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICT Conversion-Springboard

Options
  • 24-09-2015 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello all

I am a secondary English teacher and would like to know about a career in IT.

Suitability
    As I don't have an engineering or numeracy background, is it possible for me to gain entry on to an IT course provided by Springboard?

Job prospects
    I am wondering has anyone completed an ICT conversion course through Springboard and have they secured a job?

Many thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭meganob

Hello all

I am a secondary English teacher and would like to know about a career in IT.

Suitability
    As I don't have an engineering or numeracy background, is it possible for me to gain entry on to an IT course provided by Springboard?

Job prospects
    I am wondering has anyone completed an ICT conversion course through Springboard and have they secured a job?

Many thanks for any info

Usually for entry to a course through SpringBoard,you have to meet certain requirements.
    E.g.-You must be unemployed.
    Have a look at their website Www.Springboard.ie to see if you are eligible.

Advertisement