Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long distance relationship kinda ?

• 24-09-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I Fell in love with a girl who was here for the summer and now she's gone?
    So we dated for 3 months after the first week she said she didn't want to be with someone for just the summer but then kissed me again a week or two later and like not just a quick kiss like 2 hours . So we dated then until she left I fell for her and I know she has feelings for me but she told me her feelings always confuse her . But she'd say that she doesn't understand how she felt for me but then kiss me really romantically . The week before she left she was saying when you come see me at home and things like this but then the next night it was when I go home I want to be just friends and I don't want to get any closer but the same night she "slept" with me we didn't have sec but we had "fun" I guess hah . Aamd the same the next night . But since she left we talk everyday and Skype every so often the first time we skyped she blew kisses and didn't want to hang up and then when she did hang up sent loads of kids faces . I love her but I don't want to seem oust and say oh can I come see you ? I there's no point right now because she's in school but when she's on holidays I want to but don't know how to ask without scaring her . The first Skype was 3 hours.She only had one other boyfriend who had another girlfriend and her father left her years ago so there's the trust issue . And when we skyped she kept taking screenshots . So it's confusing for me what should I do just go with the flow ? Send her and Xmas present and maybe see her next year or sooner ?
    Singles & Dating

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

She sounds like a complete headwreacker tbh.

Stay in touch with her if you want to but I wouldn't be hanging around waiting and pining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

OP..these are the women you stay well away from in life. Absoulte melters that haven't a clue of whether there're coming or going.

Advertisement