Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on GSPCA

Options
  • 25-09-2015 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Any opinions on this organization?

Someone from an adjoining county told me a story about this organization which I find very hard to believe?

Seemingly it has been discussed on local radio, print media and online, but to date a satisfactory outcome has not been reached, in what (in my opinion) is a black and white case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I know they sometimes have dogs left in the shop overnight, which do a lot of barking. Not always, just sometimes. Observable by anyone walking past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

whitey1 wrote: »
    ...Someone from an adjoining county told me a story about this organization which I find very hard to believe?

Seemingly it has been discussed on local radio, print media and online...

If it has been aired in public why cant you include it in your post?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why do you want opinions OP? Are you considering work there or adopt an animal?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

Someone tried to post giving the full details of the issue but one of the Mods deleted it. I guess the posting violeated some rule

I want opinions because I am trying to figure out if they are decent reasonable people. I cant believe what Im hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

is this the story you're thinking of ? ... because that's not the GSPCA... http://connachttribune.ie/state-monitors-galway-animal-rescuer-conviction/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

The GSPCA & the other SPCA's need to be merged back with the ISPCA. There should be one national, professional organisation like the RSPCA in the UK. I hear a different GSPCA rumour every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm locking this as OP is looking for some opinions/rumours/whatnot about a volunteer organisation with no source nor backup.
    We won't have wild rumours and potential anonymous accusations here.

Feel free to start a thread in Animals forum OP. I suggest you make sure to post good verifiable sources.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement