Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v City 26th BT Sports 12:45

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Lamela MoM....was just writing this before his goal...cert now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I want FIVE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Pinch me, am I dreaming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

slegs wrote: »
    Lamela MoM....was just writing this before his goal...cert now

So glad they couldn't offload him, he's clearly taken that as a wake up call

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant stuff Lamellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

• Advertisement

My only disappointment is this is not on Sky with that fcuker Redknapp and co

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

Go for 5 like against Chelsea back in January!

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Im so glad that Lamela is proving all of those on this forum who wanted him gone wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

SeaDaily wrote: »
    Im so glad that Lamela is proving all of those on this forum who wanted him gone wrong.

To be fair, on his performances last year, he didn't deserve to be in the team.

He's been a different player this year though.

Kiith wrote: »

Oh yeah, definitely. I always felt bad & defended him as best a person could, but no way would his previous seasons have warranted a spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Well done Coco.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

5 mins left....5 mins to savour :pac:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Kiith wrote: »

The lack of patience and negativity surrounding Lamela last year was utterly ridiculous. So many said he was a complete waste of space. It was impatient, short sighted and misguided anger from many posters on here and I'm very pleased for Lamela to now be showing those people how wrong they were. He was always a young promising player with a lot to give, I just don't know how people didn't see it sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

alli with his usual crunching tackle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Lads you should see the smile on my face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Did someone put drugs in my drink?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The desire from the team today was brilliant. Really went for it in the 2nd half. Whatever Poch said at half time worked wonders. Lamela had his best game in a Spurs shirt. Good going forward, and excellent covering back as well. Defintely MoTM for me. Great to see Kane getting a goal as well.

Walker was badly at fault for the first goal, but was actually very good after that. Actually, the entire defense were great today. Stayed calm, and really kept Aguero quiet in the 2nd half.

The offside decisions were laughable though. Linemen were terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

SeaDaily wrote: »
    The lack of patience and negativity surrounding Lamela last year was utterly ridiculous. So many said he was a complete waste of space. It was impatient, short sighted and misguided anger from many posters on here and I'm very pleased for Lamela to now be showing those people how wrong they were. He was always a young promising player with a lot to give, I just don't know how people didn't see it sooner.

Give me strength... In his entire time at the club he provided one rebona and nothing else. He was absolutely rubbish. Wasn't a Spurs fan who didn't think so.

I was disappointed as I really wanted him to do well but he never looked like cutting it at the club. With the signings of Alli and Son hes looked a different class. He went from trying to be shipped out and nobody wanting him to having this fantastic start to the season.

There's always one fool with the 'I told you so' line. You knew no more than the rest of us.

Let's hope him and the rest of the side continue the form so far into the rest of the season and we cause some serious trouble to the bigger sides.

I'm seriously, seriously impressed with how this side is shaping up. Alli, **** me is this kid IMO world class. The essential qualities we've been craving for years and he's got it.

• Advertisement

DyldeBrill wrote: »

Think Im sporting the same one

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Did someone put drugs in my drink?

NO....that's just the Water in Galway :P

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

A cracking game, awesome result.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

DyldeBrill wrote: »

Think we are all so happy for that performance today.

Especially delighted for KingdomYid who is at the match..

Well done Spurs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

NO....that's just the Water in Galway :P

if its brown, drink it down.

if its black, send it back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

irishmover wrote: »
    Give me strength... In his entire time at the club he provided one rebona and nothing else. He was absolutely rubbish. Wasn't a Spurs fan who didn't think so.

I was disappointed as I really wanted him to do well but he never looked like cutting it at the club. With the signings of Alli and Son hes looked a different class. He went from trying to be shipped out and nobody wanting him to having this fantastic start to the season.

There's always one fool with the 'I told you so' line. You knew no more than the rest of us.

Let's hope him and the rest of the side continue the form so far into the rest of the season and we cause some serious trouble to the bigger sides.

I'm seriously, seriously impressed with how this side is shaping up. Alli, **** me is this kid IMO world class. The essential qualities we've been craving for years and he's got it.

Here here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I wrote Lamela off big time and my god I'm so glad I'm wrong. He was absolutely brilliant today, he's a totally different player these last few games. Whats most important is that he's playing with confidence and style and I absolutely love it! COYS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Think I will watch match of the day tonight, what's that feature sky have for playback

Delighted for lamela

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Let's keep it in the Lamela thread lads.

It's only fair. We don't want this glorious result overshadowed by 'you said' , 'he said' stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant day for the mighty Spurs!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement