Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v City 26th BT Sports 12:45

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Njie was great when he came on as well. Great assist for Lamela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

man citys worse hammering since they were formed in 2008:D;)

YID ARMEEEEEEEEE! feels like i have my tottnham back:D

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

KingdomYid wrote:
    Heading to this one in the morning, hoping for a good showing and hopefully Aguero has an off day for a change. COYS

You need to go to every game:-D:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Swansea v Spurs next? That should be quite a cracker if both play as well as they can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Special mention to Verts. He kept Augero in his back pocket today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Special mention to Verts. He kept Augero in his back pocket today.

Verts looks so much happier with Alderweirld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Levy Out ��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Verts looks so much happier with Alderweirld.

Could be one of the better signings, by buying one decent defender they've created a very settled set of good defenders. With Lloris still behind them its a great set up.
    Actually With Dier in front its even better again as he drops back seemlessly if Jan decides to go for a wander up the pitch with the ball, which is something I want to see him do more often. Not too often mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

mushykeogh wrote:
    Levy Out

Too right!

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Dier was my man of the match. He really covers the back 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Only watching highlights now but when city's first went in I thought Walker the plank again but having seen it now he was quite unlucky to get punished for that stray pass on the edge of the city box and he busted a gut to try and get back to recover it. Can't ask for much more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Only watching highlights now but when city's first went in I thought Walker the plank again but having seen it now he was quite unlucky to get punished for that stray pass on the edge of the city box and he busted a gut to try and get back to recover it. Can't ask for much more than that.
    Maybe Eriksen could have reacted a bit quicker to get to Walkers pass.

tippspur wrote: »
    Maybe Eriksen could have reacted a bit quicker to get to Walkers pass.

Maybe, if he was a cross between stretch armstrong and superman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Great day for the club and the supporters. Great to see Kane get off the mark too. Horrendous goal to concede from our own corner but the reaction was immense. We have a quality young team to be proud of. Eric Dier is a club captain in the making. Onwards & Upwards Spurs

I usually record MOTD for Sunday morning viewing but saw on Twitter they put our win down to a few dodgy reffing decisions going or way when we bossed the second half completely, I was watching. Is it worth annoying myself this morning by watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Spurs Stat Man
    16h16 hours ago
    Spurs Stat Man ‏@SpursStatMan
    Spurs are now on the longest unbeaten streak out of all teams in the Premier League (6 games).

• Advertisement

Patww79 wrote: »
    I didn't realise it started so early so I presume I've missed it anyway. The Setanta show spent the whole analysis tearing Kolarov to shreds.

Last night's MOTD on BBC, it's usually quite good to Spurs when Lineker hosts it but not last night. I'm only going by some tweets I read last night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Could I ask how it was walkers fault for their goal? Ive seen a few post it.

Was is not toby would gave the ball away and eriksen who didnt drag yaya down?

My biggest takeaway from this is that it is clear there is no need or room for bentaleb when hes back. Also Chadli wasnt missed

Patww79 wrote: »
    Chadli could be the closest thing to a backup for Kane but he's no place in the starting 11 now.

He's also big and strong and can provide good defensive cover for Rose or Davies if needed. Going forward is where his ability is limited.

MrKingsley wrote: »

My biggest takeaway from this is that it is clear there is no need or room for bentaleb when hes back. Also Chadli wasnt missed

Well it was walker who passed straight to a man city player. He was the one who gave possession away. Perhaps Toby should have pulled Toure down but really it stemmed from walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Ah i thought it was tobys pass not walkers. It was eriksen who should have comitted the foul though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

MrKingsley wrote: »

I agree neither of them are first choice as things stand, still plenty room for them in the squad though, could be a long season with hopefully a cup run or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Eric Dier is a club captain in the making.

I had him down to be a disaster in his current role, but had him down to oust Vertonghen for the cb position.

I wonder what his favored role is now? Whoever scouted him did a blinding job. Yaya didn't get a sniff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Our starting 11 against City...................

Could win the Europa League!!!!

#justsayin

Advertisement