Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to contact regarding replacement of a damaged card?

Options
  • 25-09-2015 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My debit card has cracked and is no longer working - who do I need to contact to order a replacement and can you tell me if a charge applies?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi,

My debit card has cracked and is no longer working - who do I need to contact to order a replacement and can you tell me if a charge applies?

Thank you.
    Hi heartofwhite,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

If you would like to contact a rep in BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 they will be happy to request a new Visa Debit Card for you. These are posted to the address we have on file for you and take 3-5 working days.

The charge for a replacement card is €8.00.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen 

Advertisement