If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceiling speakers with bluetooth

Options
  • 25-09-2015 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Good morning!

I'm in the middle of a new build - and looking to have music/radio/spotify in some of the rooms via my iPhone and ceiling speakers. Is there a good set up for this that you'd recommend? How much would the speakers cost (and which ones would you recommend?)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Good morning!

I'm in the middle of a new build - and looking to have music/radio/spotify in some of the rooms via my iPhone and ceiling speakers. Is there a good set up for this that you'd recommend? How much would the speakers cost (and which ones would you recommend?)

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Baby builder, thanks for the post

We don't do any bluetooth ceiling speakers as such, but you could look at the Denon Heos system - http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/heos

With this system,if you are having ceiling speakers you just add a Heos amp per zone - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200849-heos-amp.aspx at £399/€498

This allows streaming of Spotify/Internet Radio/Tidal and also from ipad/iphone/android, with a separate source/volume control for each room, and the option of linking some/all zones to the same source

For other rooms which you don't want ceiling speakers there are the Heos 1,3,and 5 standalone speakers.
    The beauty with this type of system is you can start off with just one room if you like, and add to it as you go along

Have a look at these and let me know if you have any other questions/queries

Regards
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.