Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV Screen Resolution Very Blurry

• 25-09-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hopefully someone may be able to offer some advice on this, our tv screen has become very blurry, or 'bleeding' i think is the term im finding on the net, in the last 2 weeks. Appears to be getting progressively worse. Toggling around the sharpness, resolution, brightness settings wont do it. Its a state of the art 8 year old Mirai :pac: Anyone know if this is something that I can rectify myself or is it curtains for the poor machine??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Is it an LCD/Plasma/CRT ? What source are you giving it ? Is it blurred even with the On-Screen Menu system ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GKiraly

LCD/Plasma/CRT? Not a scooby doo which, how can I determine?!?! Using HDMI. Even when the menu comes on its still there, cant seem to turn the blurredness of the bright colours down on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭housetypeb

What cable box-sky,upc- are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GKiraly

saorview, off a Ferguson Ariva 150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Dazzling D

The disadvanatges of a budget TV purchase I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement