Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Increase?

Options
  • 25-09-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

My package at the moment is "Broadband Advanced up to 24Mb unlimited" & off peak calls and costs me €53 a month. All along Ive been checking up on the eFibre packages and if I was to upgrade to eFibre when its available it would still cost me €53 a month.
    But now when I check out your packages I see that the price seems to have gone up to €62 a month. If this is the case I wouldnt bother upgrading because €62 a month is just too expensive.

I cant find any broadband bundles on your web site cheaper then €62 a month. Where are your cheaper bundles?
    If I was to upgrade to eFibre will my monthly cost stay the same at €53 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

_John C wrote: »
    My package at the moment is "Broadband Advanced up to 24Mb unlimited" & off peak calls and costs me €53 a month. All along Ive been checking up on the eFibre packages and if I was to upgrade to eFibre when its available it would still cost me €53 a month.
    But now when I check out your packages I see that the price seems to have gone up to €62 a month. If this is the case I wouldnt bother upgrading because €62 a month is just too expensive.

I cant find any broadband bundles on your web site cheaper then €62 a month. Where are your cheaper bundles?
    If I was to upgrade to eFibre will my monthly cost stay the same at €53 ?
    Hi _John C

To avail of the best package I highly recommend contacting eircoms loyalty team on free phone 1901 - when you ring enter your number when prompted and chose the options to 'remove a service'.

The reason why I advise this is because they can tailor a package to your needs, offer you a promotion and basically offer you the best price available across all platforms.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

_John C wrote: »
    No problem John :)

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭griffzinho

Answer the question?

Has Eir rebranding seen a hidden price increase in the region of €9 (€53 up to a present €62) for the exact same service??

This is €50 to €62 in a 9 month period?!

• Advertisement

griffzinho wrote: »
    Answer the question?

Has Eir rebranding seen a hidden price increase in the region of €9 (€53 up to a present €62) for the exact same service??

This is €50 to €62 in a 9 month period?!
    Hi griffzinho

I have responded to your own thread on this query.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement