Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I open a saving account for members of my family

Options
  • 25-09-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I'd like to open a 3 saving accounts for members of my family to prepare them for the future. 1 for each of my brother and sisters who live in France.
    How can I do that?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

loryann wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'd like to open a 3 saving accounts for members of my family to prepare them for the future. 1 for each of my brother and sisters who live in France.
    How can I do that?

Thanks!
    Hi loryann,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Depending on the age of your siblings it is possible to open a Child Save or Youth Saver account for children up to 13 years of age. These accounts can be opened with an advisor in the branch. If you would like to make an appointment with an advisor please see here.

Regrettably your brother and sister would have to be resident in Ireland to open a Savings Accounts online.

If you would like to discuss this further with one of our savings advisors please ring 0818 200 347 and they will be happy to assist you.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen

Advertisement