Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot cancel standing order online

Options
  • 25-09-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I paid off my student loan in full on the 24th of sept and the following day I was charged as usual. I have tried to cancel the standing order online on my account but there is no option to do this it just shows the standing order. How do I cancel it to stop being charged since I have finally paid off my loan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

stevejp wrote: »
    Hi, I paid off my student loan in full on the 24th of sept and the following day I was charged as usual. I have tried to cancel the standing order online on my account but there is no option to do this it just shows the standing order. How do I cancel it to stop being charged since I have finally paid off my loan.
    Hi stevejp,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise you to contact one of our colleagues with account access in BOI Direct and they can confirm if the loan is closed and can advise you in relation to the standing order.

Reps are available on 0818 365 365 or 00353 14044000 from 8am Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen 

Advertisement