Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunnel bear stopped working since latest iOS update

• 25-09-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭

Just to let you all know Tunnelbear VPN has stopped working since this weeks iOS update.

I have used it frequently but now I tested on 3 devices (one iPhone and 2 iPads) and are all affected.

If you open the app it try's to connect to your desires country and then freezes and then fails. After thiscthe internet fails o the device altogether and the only way I can fix the device then is to shut down completely and then restart.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

I found it a bit slower to connect is all. Updated to 9.0.1 last night and seems quicker today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Thanks you are correct working fine now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

There was something in the release notes about VPN profiles for 9.0.1 so it seems to have fixed that issue.

Advertisement