Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you buy your boardgames from?.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

I use a few of those myself, I would also recomend
    http://www.milan-spiele.de/
    Great prices but postage is expensive so only really good value on larger orders. They have English games but I have bought many language independant games from them and just printed out english rules.
    I also keep a close eye on this for potential bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Gamersworld has provided me with 90% of my purchases.
    Anything not bought there, were purchased at cons of one sort or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Abhoth

Just wondering where people get most their boardgames from?.

Gamers World in Dublin. Kickstarter. Direct from publishers including GMT, Multiman Publishing, Spartan Games. Www . Ugg . De for Multiman titles. Various stores when on holidays, such as Cool Stuff Games in Orlando, where the Maitland store is attached to the warehouse for their big online shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

richie.c wrote: »
    I use a few of those myself, I would also recomend
    http://www.milan-spiele.de/
    Great prices but postage is expensive so only really good value on larger orders. They have English games but I have bought many language independant games from them and just printed out english rules.
    I also keep a close eye on this for potential bargains.

Thx Richie ,
    Had a quick look and milan-spiele looks good for prices ,I will check out shipping when I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Just went on a bit of a mad spree at a fantastic shop called Dragons Lair , while on hols.Best game shop I ever visited.

Virtual link to walk around shop.

https://www.google.ie/maps/@59.3277839,18.0430579,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sX55f8todkjMAAAQn71VaXw!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Well worth a visit if your ever in stockholm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Hi everyone! Having a huge problem finding either the Prestige or Deluxe edition of scrabble.
    These are the ones that have a revolving board and wooden pieces. Have tried gamers world and no luck. Amazon of course has them, but the exchange rate right now makes it impossible to purchase, so was hoping to find a shop in Dublin that sells them. I don't live in Dublin, but would gladly travel for this purpose.
    If anyone knows of a shop, or online business that may stock the above, I would be most grateful if you could let me have the name, or website address.
    Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement