Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incorrect bills

Options
  • 25-09-2015 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have sent emails and messages regarding our bill, details . 
    "
    Hi,
    I sent a an email last week and I am still waiting for a reply, it said the following.

Hi Team

I want to enquire about my bill, I received a letter from the socail welfare in regard to this account on the 06/07/2015 over 2 months ago ,

It says the following

ELECTRICTITY ALLOWANCE

Your application for an Electricity Allowance has been approved and your supplier has been nofified to apply the allowance from 01/07/2015 to your next or subsequent bill.

Arrears of allowance of € 232.30 from 11/12/14 to 1/7/2015 will be include with your 1st payment.

Can you let me know why this hasn't been applied or where has the credit allowance has gone ????
    Can you sort this out as you are saying my bill is overdue where infact it should be in credit for nearly € 200 euro.

Thank you

Mr Smith

Can you let me what is happening in this matter
    thank you
    regards
    Mr Smith
    "
    Mr Smith 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi MRTSmith,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you please provide us with the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query regarding the Free Electricity Allowance.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement