Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended window cleaner and chimney sweeper

Options
  • 25-09-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Can anyone recommend a good chimney sweeper and window cleaner serving the Stillorgan area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

cfosulli wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good chimney sweeper and window cleaner serving the Stillorgan area?

087 667 7202 Karl. Got his number from tradesmen dot ie. Did a great job. Twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

http://www.apexcleaning.ie/

I used these last week to clean 2 chimneys. The southside number.

We have had chimneys swept before and always ended up dusting afterwards.

however this time was the cleanest and most professional ever. On the website there is a picture of a fireplace with a cover over it and a hoover inserted in it. I rang and was informed that this was their standard practice so we got them and were delighted. We also have cowls on the chimneys but that was no issue for them.

I have no connection to them and had no recommendation from anyone but I would certainly use them again. Price was no more expensive than anyone else either and cheaper than some.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 cfosulli

Thanks for the recommendations. Just had Tadgh from Apex out to do the windows and chimney. Great job and not too pricey. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

thanks, need 2 chimbleys swept and will give these lads a shout

Advertisement