Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 1 Fixtures Sunday -Thursday

Options
  • 25-09-2015 9:54pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers(TripperMan28) @ Bears(CPU)
    Panthers(I Knex I ) @ Jaguars(CPU)
    Seahawks(DaftDave41) @ Rams(PerrinV2)
    Saints(Mikey/CPU) @ Cardinals(Shmarky1)
    Lions(Pudsy33) @ Chargers(CPU)
    Giants(PatMustard99) @ Cowboys(triangle king)
    Eagles(Penguins Haooo) @ Falcons(Reaper KH)
    Vikings(snippingu5256) @ 49ers(CPU)

Gameweek extended.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Advanced...and it didn't reset :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Cowboys free every night from 8pm except Wednesday,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Advanced...and it didn't reset :)

Perrin injuries are set to off

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Played my game there and am missing some players like Ginn Jnr.

Checked in FA, and he's there now. CPU must have cut him, and took the cap hit. God damn.

Knex. wrote: »

Checked in FA, and he's there now. CPU must have cut him, and took the cap hit. God damn.

Did you not cut your roster to 53?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Gentle folk,

You might remember me from the 360 league.

I recently purchased an xbox one and am interested in joining.

Is there room for me?

tripperman wrote: »
    Perrin injuries are set to off
    I reminded the guys in the Pro 8 to turn them back on but forgot over here :( ...if there's games played they'll be left off till week 2.
    Knex. wrote: »

I can only presume you hadn't trimmed the roster to 53 and the cpu decided to cut him.
    Gentle folk,

You might remember me from the 360 league.

I recently purchased an xbox one and am interested in joining.

Is there room for me?
    I believe we were in the same division,chiefs and broncos I think.
    Plenty of room except we're sticking to one conference this season in order to try and reduce cpu games and fill up divisions.
    Currently the Bears,Redskins,49ers and Bucc's are free.

I only noticed after I played my game, as I thought some massive hits should have caused injuries on either side but didn't that's when I looked, week 2 will do just thought I'd let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cowboys free every night from 8pm except Wednesday,

Looking forward to this. Does Tuesday at 8pm suit mate? I can do same time on Thursday either, whichever is handier.

Paully D wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. Does Tuesday at 8pm suit mate? I can do same time on Thursday either, whichever is handier.

Tuesday at 8 would be perfect see you then !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah, must have been the Roster size thing as I hadn't been able to get on for pre season week 4. Cap hit is a bit of a pain, but my own fault really!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I reminded the guys in the Pro 8 to turn them back on but forgot over here :( ...if there's games played they'll be left off till week 2.

I can only presume you hadn't trimmed the roster to 53 and the cpu decided to cut him.

I believe we were in the same division,chiefs and broncos I think.
    Plenty of room except we're sticking to one conference this season in order to try and reduce cpu games and fill up divisions.
    Currently the Bears,Redskins,49ers and Bucc's are free.

Cool.

Who is the comish, and can he invite me in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Cool.

Who is the comish, and can he invite me in?

What's your gamertag?

What's your gamertag?

theoneadlum

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Reaper KH

Eagles @Falcons
    Atm 2200 any night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Reaper KH wrote: »
    Eagles @Falcons
    Atm 2200 any night

Can't do tomorrow. It would have to be Tuesday or Wednesday. Or either noon tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

well Mikey you able to play this and whats your best time to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Reaper KH

Carroller wrote: »
    Can't do tomorrow. It would have to be Tuesday or Wednesday. Or either noon tomorrow
    Tuesday 2200 is good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Perrin, any night after 1900ish should be fine.

I'm online most evenings so just spin me a message if you see me.

• Advertisement

Hingle McCringleberry leads the Redskins to 10-6 LOSS to the CPU Dolphins*.

I hate this team. It's going to be a long year. Having not played Madden 15 at all, I'm finding this game really tough to get to grips with.

*In fact, I lost twice. Was losing towards the end of my first attempt to play this when I somehow went to the home menu and started playing UFC. I don't understand how the Xbox One works yet, obviously.

Next week I will try to save this sinking ship of questionable ethics and sporting failure against the Rams.

Give me strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I hate this team. It's going to be a long year. Having not played Madden 15 at all, I'm finding this game really tough to get to grips with.

*In fact, I lost twice. Was losing towards the end of my first attempt to play this when I somehow went to the home menu and started playing UFC. I don't understand how the Xbox One works yet, obviously.

Next week I will try to save this sinking ship of questionable ethics and sporting failure against the Rams.

Give me strength.

CPU isn't a pushover anymore! I genuinely find running the rock mixed with some short passes and play action limits human mistakes and stops crazy CPU picks

CPU isn't a pushover anymore! I genuinely find running the rock mixed with some short passes and play action limits human mistakes and stops crazy CPU picks

I'm finding running against cpu a disaster, only thing that works for me is short passes and play action passes

I used to be good at this game!

It was RG3's THREE turnovers that killed me. Running the rock is definitely the way.

Gonna have to put the hours in online with the 'skins.

Shudder.

It was RG3's THREE turnovers that killed me. Running the rock is definitely the way.

Shudder.

Had him in another league last year, my advice is bench him he is awfull

Give me strength.
    Try out the skills trainer,its pretty good at bringing you up speed on the changes to the game.

Shudder.
    I've played with RG3,he can be very inaccurate,he's got potential but you'd have to suffer through him for a season.

Dunno whats going on Dave,may have to try again another night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Yeah, we can try again tomorrow or Thursday.

Just said that I lost my connection due to a network timeout, then I tried to send you send you a message but that wouldn't send. Now it won't let me log back in to the xbox even though I have internet because I'm on Boards :/

Shame, that was a great match that was going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey Perrin,

Can you use that new commissioner trick available this year and record the scoreline in the Giants-Cowboys game as Giants 3-27 Cowboys please? The game froze with 4 minutes left in the 4th as Xbox Live Core Services have gone down (whatever they are).

Thanks. :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, we can try again tomorrow or Thursday.

Just said that I lost my connection due to a network timeout, then I tried to send you send you a message but that wouldn't send. Now it won't let me log back in to the xbox even though I have internet because I'm on Boards :/

Shame, that was a great match that was going on.
    Ya I couldn't message you either and my friends list is all messed up,its left me on xbox live though.Was really enjoying the game too despite Nick Foles :pac:
    Seems the guys below got affected too
    Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Perrin,

Can you use that new commissioner trick available this year and record the scoreline in the Giants-Cowboys game as Giants 3-27 Cowboys please? The game froze with 4 minutes left in the 4th as Xbox Live Core Services have gone down (whatever they are).

Thanks. :)
    Ya me and Dave got hit with the same problem too.
    Don't think I can record specfic scores to sim a result for one team or the other.

Advertisement