Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 1 Fixtures Sunday -Thursday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya me and Dave got hit with the same problem too.
    Don't think I can record specfic scores to sim a result for one team or the other.

Can you give the Cowboys the win even? As long as that's an option I'm sure Padraic won't mind. He kindly offered to play again but that would be unfair considering how convincing he beat me. Well played by the way Padraic. You were much better on both sides of the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Reaper KH wrote: »
    Tuesday 2200 is good

I'm on now if you're around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    Can you give the Cowboys the win even? As long as that's an option I'm sure Padraic won't mind. He kindly offered to play again but that would be unfair considering how convincing he beat me. Well played by the way Padraic. You were much better on both sides of the ball.
    You can force a win for either the home or away team,probably do that tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    You can force a win for either the home or away team,probably do that tomorrow.

That's perfect mate, a win for the Cowboys is sound. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Reaper KH

Carroller wrote: »
    I'm on now if you're around
    Carroller I'm so sry mate my other game ran over I'm going on auto for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Reaper KH wrote: »
    Carroller I'm so sry mate my other game ran over I'm going on auto for you

Don't worry about that we can schedule a different time. You wanna play now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Beat the saints easily enough, wouldve shut them out apart from a deep ball with 20secs left, CPU are definitely a 2nd half team, under 50 yards passing 1st half, they got over 150 in the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Beat the saints easily enough, wouldve shut them out apart from a deep ball with 20secs left, CPU are definitely a 2nd half team, under 50 yards passing 1st half, they got over 150 in the 2nd

I was sure Madden told me the other day that you lost 6-0 to them :pac:

Had thought perhaps Mikey had come back and ye had a shutout.

Definitely find the 2nd half thing to be true too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Knex. wrote: »

The 6-0 thing is from when you do the game prep,unless you were joking in which case it went completely over my head.

Knex. wrote: »

Aye it was Game prep, dont know why it does say 0-6 afterwards though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Aye it was Game prep, dont know why it does say 0-6 afterwards though

It depends on what drill your doing, 0-6 could mean rock was on defensive drills i.e. trying ball hawk and he was going for gold so it sets a play were you have to intercept the ball, so for 0-6 rock failed to intercept the offense must have made the catch and got the td, its same if you do pass drills you would be 6-0 if you were going for gold and got the completion

tripperman wrote: »
    It depends on what drill your doing, 0-6 could mean rock was on defensive drills i.e. trying ball hawk and he was going for gold so it sets a play were you have to intercept the ball, so for 0-6 rock failed to intercept the offense must have made the catch and got the td, its same if you do pass drills you would be 6-0 if you were going for gold and got the completion

I done block shedding i think, 2 DE's got 9-10, DT got 4, he was dropped

Advertisement