Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir rural FTTH thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭sean72

Guys thanks for all the info on this thread. I have unfortunately though found out that although part of the FTTH roll out what I and I would imagine many throughout the country will find out is that what I am going to get is FTTC as I live within 1km of the exchange and my internet will come to the house via my existing copper line. Meaning I will receive a max of 100 mb/s, or around 50-70 as I live 460m from the exchange.

Can I ask if anyone know what are the packages available to customer like me with Eir. As the bottom package of FTTH is up to 150 mb/s surely this can't be offered to customers on FTTC as 150 as far as I understand is not possible. Are there other packages?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

__..__ wrote: »
    What router do they give you with FTTH?
    Is it capable of 1000mbps wireless?
    ED E wrote: »
    No. Only 60Ghz can give you wiGig and its been abandoned.

On top of that, even if the router was capable of WiGig, most wireless devices in phones, tablets and laptops would still not be capable to utilize that.

I have managed to squeeze a Samsung S5 to 400 mbit/s on a SIRO Gigabit connection though :)

37216350736_a0d8ed439e_z.jpg
    (Nevermind the status of the phone being 4G. The test was done on a Samsung S5, using a Fritz!Box 7560 on a SIRO based 1000/200 connection.)

On the Ethernet side, that router will provide Gbit/s no problem.

/M

sean72 wrote: »
    Guys thanks for all the info on this thread. I have unfortunately though found out that although part of the FTTH roll out what I and I would imagine many throughout the country will find out is that what I am going to get is FTTC as I live within 1km of the exchange and my internet will come to the house via my existing copper line. Meaning I will receive a max of 100 mb/s, or around 50-70 as I live 460m from the exchange.
    I suspect that FTTC is only an interim step in getting many onto high speed internet as fast as possible. Maybe when the rollout of rural FTTH is completed, they will then start the plan to "retire" copper entirely, then they will replace the copper links between the cabinets and the urban properties. That is likely to be about 10 years down the line.

I'm sure more knowledgeable posters here will be able to provide a better guestemate.

I suspect that FTTC is only an interim step in getting many onto high speed internet as fast as possible. Maybe when the rollout of rural FTTH is completed, they will then start the plan to "retire" copper entirely, then they will replace the copper links between the cabinets and the urban properties. That is likely to be about 10 years down the line.

I'm sure more knowledgeable posters here will be able to provide a better guestemate.

Well the most frustrating thing is that the fibre line is physically passing by all the houses within the 1km radius ..... to a few one off houses dotted around. Your right I'm sure over time....but its taken so long to get here :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Can I ask if anyone know what are the packages available to customer like me with Eir. As the bottom package of FTTH is up to 150 mb/s surely this can't be offered to customers on FTTC as 150 as far as I understand is not possible. Are there other packages?

You will see the current pricing for their eir Fibre or Unlimited FTTC packages in these pricing docs.

https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/Part3.1.pdf
    https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/pt4.1.10.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Try this....

https://www.eir.ie/broadband-only/

Depends on how long it takes Comreg to get the necessary regulatory requirements in place to allow them remove the copper lines, this requires the agreement of the other users of the copper lines like Vodafone, Digiweb etc.

Then, how long the will the transition be, rural areas should be all wired for fibre by 2022/23 with urban areas to follow, 8-10 years is probably a good guess for the end of copper.

The Cush wrote: »
    Depends on how long it takes Comreg to get the necessary regulatory requirements in place to allow them remove the copper lines, this requires the agreement of the other users of the copper lines like Vodafone, Digiweb etc.

Then, how long the will the transition be, rural areas should be all wired for fibre by 2022/23 with urban areas to follow, 8-10 years is probably a good guess for the end of copper.

And by that time, SIRO for example will have the entire fiber infrastructure in place, Eir will have lost most of that business and it won't be feasable to invest that money. Obviously Eirs (foreign) investors are not interested to pump too much money back.

/M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭rob808

Marlow wrote: »
    And by that time, SIRO for example will have the entire fiber infrastructure in place, Eir will have lost most of that business and it won't be feasable to invest that money. Obviously Eirs (foreign) investors are not interested to pump too much money back.

/M
    I don't know about that looking at how slow siro urban rollout looking at the moment. There not going to hit there target of finishing by the end of 2018.

Of course eir doesn't have to wait until the rollout of rural fibre completes to begin the rollout in urban areas, I guess this will be decided when the NBP contracts are awarded.

• Advertisement

rob808 wrote: »
    I don't know about that looking at how slow siro urban rollout looking at the moment. There not going to hit there target of finishing by the end of 2018.

And you think Eir is hitting their target ? I've heard something of approx 44 actual installations a week ... nationwide .. when it comes to Eir and OpenEIR FTTH.

Was supported to be over 400 a week.

From what I'm looking at, SIRO is making a better job of it at the moment.

/M

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep Westnet: Paul

Unfortunately lying dirtbags at the door do make sales and a certain percentage don't complain. Once one provider does it all need to to keep up the arms race.

No, we don't. Some of us take a longer view and realise that once you've alienated a potential customer by lying to them on the first contact, it's almost impossible to regain that trust.

Maybe some of the bigger providers figure that it's a worthwhile tradeoff, but we don't. We accept that we'll lose some initial sales to unscrupulous tactics, but hopefully we'll be able to win back some disillusioned customers at a later date.

As I've often said: we have nothing to fear from competition, as long as it's on a level playing field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

And you think Eir is hitting their target ? I've heard something of approx 44 actual installations a week ... nationwide .. when it comes to Eir and OpenEIR FTTH.

From what I'm looking at, SIRO is making a better job of it at the moment.

/M

They have made a commercial decision to overbuild in urban areas predominantly served by FTTC and Virgin's HFC. They seem to have been completely outfoxed by eir's decision to connect 300,000 rural premises, leaving their NBP in doubt. If they wish to continue in the process they will most likely have to use eir's network to reach intervention areas.

They have done nothing (perhaps bar existing) to further the spread of high speed broadband to rural areas.

They have made a commercial decision to overbuild in urban areas predominantly served by FTTC and Virgin's HFC. They seem to have been completely outfoxed by eir's decision to connect 300,000 rural premises, leaving their NBP in doubt. If they wish to continue in the process they will most likely have to use eir's network to reach intervention areas.

They have done nothing (perhaps bar existing) to further the spread of high speed broadband to rural areas.

I think you confuse things here. SIRO is not a provider. They provide a wholesale platform to other providers, like for example Vodafone. They do not sell to the retail customer directly .. ever. Each and every provider on the SIRO platform has the same access and they differ based on their products and their backbone to the areas, that SIRO provides the last mile into.

So what SIRO is doing makes absolutely sense. They build a platform, where there otherwise is nothing else available, as Virgin won't allow wholesale and FTTC isn't comparable to FTTH.

These providers can then choose to either add OpenEIR FTTH to cover rural areas (and move customers to the SIRO platform at a later date), to wait for SIRO to cover these areas or to connect customers by other means.

But it does mean, that Eir actually gets the rug pulled away under their feet. First by Virgin, now by SIRO based operators.

Eirs rural FTTH build-out on the other hand is random at best and the only purpose that can be seen from where they deploy is to undermine the NBP. But not actually to archieve blanket coverage in these areas.

/M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

Had a couple of Eir sales staff called to my house yesterday. I am in the Inch St. Lawernce Limerick exchange area which serves Ballyneety and Caherconlish villages. Most of the Ftth lines are marked live on the fibrerollout.ie map. The lines on my road are due to go live on the 4th October and I already have an order gone in. Went to town shortly afterwards I saw the sales van at a house which is supposed to be off the Ftth grid. The house in question is almost 300m past the last splice box and all the existing phone cables are in underground ducts between the pole and the house. When I was coming home from town almost 4hours later and coming up to 6pm I saw the van outside a neighbouring house to the one I described but a bit closer to the splice box. I presume they visited several houses in the time period I was in town. I have a friend who lives in a live area in my exchange area hand they haven't seen any sales staff from Eir.

If there any sales staff lying through their teeth is is a sign that they are under pressure. Probably trying to earn enough commissions in order to pay their own bills.

Jpmarn wrote: »
    If there any sales staff lying through their teeth is is a sign that they are under pressure. Probably trying to earn enough commissions in order to pay their own bills.

A lot of the time it's also, because they've either been snoozing during training or simply didn't get enough information.

Had one example recently, where the person in question was told, that it's Gbit/s up and down (symmetric).

The cases of where this happens is mostly common, when sales is outsourced and they're paid on commission.

Another case was, where the sales person was telling, that those who get connected early will see less contention later on.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭__..__

So no point getting 1000meg then?
    Why don't they offer a package that goes uo to their top router wifi speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No, we don't. Some of us take a longer view and realise that once you've alienated a potential customer by lying to them on the first contact, it's almost impossible to regain that trust.

Maybe some of the bigger providers figure that it's a worthwhile tradeoff, but we don't. We accept that we'll lose some initial sales to unscrupulous tactics, but hopefully we'll be able to win back some disillusioned customers at a later date.

As I've often said: we have nothing to fear from competition, as long as it's on a level playing field.

I was really referencing the big three with that comment Paul, shoulda been clearer. If ISPs were coffee shops eir & co would be a service station machine while you guys are the local independent. Different levels of service entirely.

There is no one speed. Far too many factors. Like trying to have one speed limit for every road in the entire country.

The 1000Mb product is for enthusiasts who know how to use it, very much a case of if you have to ask get the 150Mb product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

You can plug a cat 6 ethernet cable into the router to go up to the higher speeds.

You should be able for the full Gig using wired Ethernet to the router. I have a netgear 650 router with gigabit LAN ports. It can only do wifi at 300mps tops at 5 ghz. Unless you have a very busy house I think 150 mps would be sufficient. It is wide enough to carry at least four 4K UHD video streams in the same time.

Broadband isn't about wifi. Wifi as an add-on. You can get full 1 Gbit/s on the cable.

/M

I think you confuse things here. SIRO is not a provider. They provide a wholesale platform to other providers, like for example Vodafone. They do not sell to the retail customer directly .. ever. Each and every provider on the SIRO platform has the same access and they differ based on their products and their backbone to the areas, that SIRO provides the last mile into.

So what SIRO is doing makes absolutely sense. They build a platform, where there otherwise is nothing else available, as Virgin won't allow wholesale and FTTC isn't comparable to FTTH.

These providers can then choose to either add OpenEIR FTTH to cover rural areas (and move customers to the SIRO platform at a later date), to wait for SIRO to cover these areas or to connect customers by other means.

But it does mean, that Eir actually gets the rug pulled away under their feet. First by Virgin, now by SIRO based operators.

Eirs rural FTTH build-out on the other hand is random at best and the only purpose that can be seen from where they deploy is to undermine the NBP. But not actually to archieve blanket coverage in these areas.

/M

You call eir's build random. The same could be said of SIRO, plus the fact that they are building in already serviced areas. If eir win both NBP lots they will control a vast swathe of the country for years to come. What is to stop them then pushing back into urban areas usurping SIRO?

Its not just the large companies that need to look at their customer service. Until I get FTTH(FTTC actually) I am with Ripplecom a wireless broadband provider. When I went to check I was out of contract to make a move to FTTH I noticed that they were offering 10mb/s for the same price that I am paying for 8mb/s for new customers. When I asked to be move to the higher speed as a good will measure (I've been a customer for 10 years and I'm paying €84/mth) ..... yes if I took out a new 18 month contract. What did they hope to gain from this other than to definitely lose a customer. Stupidity!

You call eir's build random. The same could be said of SIRO, plus the fact that they are building in already serviced areas. If eir win both NBP lots they will control a vast swathe of the country for years to come. What is to stop them then pushing back into urban areas usurping SIRO?

For them to do that, they would need to work on their pricing first. SIROs pricing to other providers (opposed to OpenEir) is the pricing that OpenEIR had last or 2 years ago until they hiked their wholesale pricing.

That means, that providers on SIRO can actually price quite competitive opposed to providers based on OpenEIR or EIR themselves.

People cling to the NBP, when it's just the 3rd (or 4th) useless government attempt at archieving nothing and wasting tax money. Why would you think, that this attempt would be successful in any way, when any previous attempt first got budget cuts, and then failed, as it was half baked or worse in the first place ?

Any provider can build out anywhere (with or without the NBP) at any given time. And the funding that the NBP provides may not necessarily make it feasable. Eir's build-out has one aim: removing areas from the NBP, so that other providers who may win the NBP don't get funding for those areas.

/M

• Advertisement

For them to do that, they would need to work on their pricing first. SIROs pricing to other providers (opposed to OpenEir) is the pricing that OpenEIR had last or 2 years ago until they hiked their wholesale pricing.

That means, that providers on SIRO can actually price quite competitive opposed to providers based on OpenEIR or EIR themselves.

People cling to the NBP, when it's just the 3rd (or 4th) useless government attempt at archieving nothing and wasting tax money. Why would you think, that this attempt would be successful in any way, when any previous attempt first got budget cuts, and then failed, as it was half baked or worse in the first place ?

Any provider can build out anywhere (with or without the NBP) at any given time. And the funding that the NBP provides may not necessarily make it feasable. Eir's build-out has one aim: removing areas from the NBP, so that other providers who may win the NBP don't get funding for those areas.

/M

I don't think we are going to agree on this. I have a lot more faith in the NBP than you seem to. I don't foresee a situation where there would be two or more separate wholesale fibre networks built across rural Ireland but who knows what the future holds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

What router do they give you with FTTH?
    Is it capable of 1000mbps wireless?

On top of that, even if the router was capable of WiGig, most wireless devices in phones, tablets and laptops would still not be capable to utilize that.

I have managed to squeeze a Samsung S5 to 400 mbit/s on a SIRO Gigabit connection though :)

37216350736_a0d8ed439e_z.jpg
    (Nevermind the status of the phone being 4G. The test was done on a Samsung S5, using a Fritz!Box 7560 on a SIRO based 1000/200 connection.)

On the Ethernet side, that router will provide Gbit/s no problem.

/M

Does the Friztzbox do a good job?

I guess your with Digiweb?

I don't think we are going to agree on this. I have a lot more faith in the NBP than you seem to. I don't foresee a situation where there would be two or more separate wholesale fibre networks built across rural Ireland but who knows what the future holds.

As long as OpenEir undermines their own wholesale customers with their retail arm .. and they do that on a daily basis and is the more expensive platform, SIRO will be the favoured platform by providers.

Nevermind all the other issues, that Eir have when talking wholesale.

That brings us to supply and demand. The more providers SIRO picks up, the more will they extend their build-out. And for the size of SIRO (they are still a small business), they're actually doing really well.

Even when it comes to installations. Eir's track-record is less than glamour ... like .. people are taking the day off work to get installed just to find out, the installer cancelled the appointment .. more than once. That's the norm. Not the exception. I know somebody who has 4 cancelled appointments by Eir/KN and still no FTTH. In the end, he gave up and went back to his old provider, who's not Eir.

I know of another installation (Eir), where the installer turns up ..new van, ladders on the roof. Determines, it's a installation requiring ladders. States, he's not trained on ladders and leaves.

Eir will not meet their targets with that carry on. They're way behind as it is.

/M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Department is saying over 6,000 in the nine months to June. Eir is saying (Silicon Republic interview) about 12,000 rural connections as of now. What's your source?

KOR101 wrote: »
    What's your source?

I know somebody on the inside :) And I would never trust the official figures. Also, if your 2 figures would match, that would mean 6000 installations done in 3 months. That's 500 per week. That's what they were "supposed" to get done. But they don't because their contractors can't get them done.

Also, if they did 6000 in 9 months, how did they manage to do 3x as much in the next 3 months without increased work force ? Doesn't add up.

The figures MAY be homes passed. But they are not actual homes connected.

/M

• Advertisement

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Does the Friztzbox do a good job?

I guess your with Digiweb?

The Fritz!box is an expensive, but very good device, yes.

And no, I'm not with Digiweb. There are other providers on SIRO. This one isn't officially listed in partners ... yet.

/M

I know somebody on the inside :) And I would never trust the official figures. Also, if your 2 figures would match, that would mean 6000 installations done in 3 months. That's 500 per week. That's what they were "supposed" to get done. But they don't because their contractors can't get them done.

Also, if they did 6000 in 9 months, how did they manage to do 3x as much in the next 3 months without increased work force ? Doesn't add up.

/M

How many homes have SIRO connected?

The Fritz!box is an expensive, but very good device, yes.

And no, I'm not with Digiweb. There are other providers on SIRO. This one isn't officially listed in partners ... yet.

/M

So you are a SIRO shill. I assume it is your own company?

/M
    Anecdotally, in the are I live in I would say that after six months about 30% of the houses passed by fibre have had FTTH installed, the remainder are either elderly or don't care.

So you are a SIRO shill. I assume it is your own company?

I have to deal with OpenEIR and SIRO and other things in regards of my work . Who I work for has nothing to do with my opinions or my being here.

Don't make this personal. I'm expressing my personal opinion here based on what I've seen in the last 2 decades working in telecoms.

/M

Anecdotally, in the are I live in I would say that after six months about 30% of the houses passed by fibre have had FTTH installed, the remainder are either elderly or don't care.

That's pretty good. I've unfortunatly seen too many fails lately. I'm on the other side of the town itself and no FTTH in sight. It passes on the main road. Lots of estates bypassed.

/M

Latest Comreg Quarterly report (Q2 2017) has 19125 FTTH connections. This is a 58.4% increase quarter on quarter. Unfortunately the figures are not broken down by operator.

https://www.comreg.ie/publication/quarterly-key-data-report-q2-2017/

Latest Comreg Quarterly report (Q2 2017) has 19125 FTTH connections. This is a 58.4% increase quarter on quarter. Unfortunately the figures are not broken down by operator.

Ok .. do a vague assumption so: IF Eir had 6000 homes done by June .. (which is end Q2), then all the other 13125 FTTH connections of those 19125 would be other operators. e-Net only had the Loughrea test-bed done by then. They launched their FTTX product 2 weeks ago or so. Leaves SIRO and a few independant roll-outs.

Paints a pretty clear picture.

/M

Ok .. do a vague assumption so: IF Eir had 6000 homes done by June .. (which is end Q2), then all the other 13125 FTTH connections of those 19125 would be other operators.

Paints a pretty clear picture.

/M

Not necessarily. eir have been wholesaling FTTH since late 2014, early 2015 in certain urban areas. I would wager that they account for the greatest proportion of the 19125 figure.

If you could clarify the SIRO connection figure all would be clear.

If you could clarify the SIRO connection figure all would be clear.

Can't find official figures atm and each provider is only given access to figures for towns/cities, they're signed up for .. plus those are confidential.

It's the same with OpenEIR. One can extract the figures with a bit of poking and a lot of work, but they'd be confidential under NDA.

I'll have a dig on Monday and see, if I can get some official ones.

/M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

If a new house is built in a ftth enabled area,, can they avail of it?

KOR101 wrote: »
    Department is saying over 6,000 in the nine months to June. Eir is saying (Silicon Republic interview) about 12,000 rural connections as of now.

If there's a 58.4% increase quarter on quarter, how did Eir manage to increase their figures by 100% in the last one ? So .. assuming the other providers also played into that figure (of 58.4%), then the figures released by Eir are ........

/M

Pangea wrote: »
    If a new house is built in a ftth enabled area,, can they get avail of it?

In theory, yes .. if there's space on the DP and not all ports used.

/M

If there's a 58.4% increase quarter on quarter, how did Eir manage to increase their figures by 100% in the last one ? So .. assuming the other providers also played into that figure (of 58.4%), then the figures released by Eir are ........

/M

It is possible that the 6122 figure as quoted by the Department is the correct figure for premises connected under the rural 300,000 scheme.

http://www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/communications/topics/Broadband/national-broadband-plan/latest-news/Pages/Latest-News.aspx

Richard Moat mentions 12000 in a Silicon Republic interview. Perhaps this is their combined FTTH connection number (urban and rural). Although he does mention rural he may be confusing the totals or he may have been misquoted.

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/comms/eir-richard-moat

In theory, yes .. if there's space on the DP and not all ports used.

/M
    I would imagine (and expect) that as this is a new infrastructure rollout that they would plan for future expansion in the area installed.

It would be very short sighted not to build in spare capacity.

I would imagine (and expect) that as this is a new infrastructure rollout that they would plan for future expansion in the area installed.

It would be very short sighted not to build in spare capacity.

Well. My experience says limited foresight.

/M

Surely on a 36 fibre rural cable combined with secondary splitters there will be more than enough ports if required

The Cush wrote: »
    Surely on a 36 fibre rural cable combined with secondary splitters there will be more than enough ports if required

Of course there will. It is anti eir ranting at this stage.

Of course there will. It is anti eir ranting at this stage.

Not really. When i first moved to Ireland, I had to fight Eircom 4 months to get DSL in a 2 year old estate right across from Dell in Cabinteely. They claimed the lines were too bad. Turns out, they ran out of ports and didn't want to install another DSLAM. I only managed to get DSL, when I pushed it through Dells Account Manager in Eircom.

When I moved to Galway, I had to build a 20km fixed wireless link across Galway Bay to get broadband. That area didn't get DSL until about 4 years ago.

Another example: Roscam between Oranmore and Galway was one of the first DSL enabled areas there. Then more houses got build and to supply the demand of phone lines, Eircom put in multiplexers. Suddenly anyone after that couldn't get DSL anymore. That wasn't fixed until about 1 or 2 years ago.

I worked all over the country, and that lack of foresight has been the norm. Plenty of other examples, I can pull up. It would be refreshing, if it has changed. I'm just realistic.

There is a reason, that there are so many small Internet Providers all over the country.

/M

• Advertisement

Not really. When i first moved to Ireland, I had to fight Eircom 4 months to get DSL in a 2 year old estate right across from Dell in Cabinteely. They claimed the lines were too bad. Turns out, they ran out of ports and didn't want to install another DSLAM. I only managed to get DSL, when I pushed it through Dells Account Manager in Eircom.

When I moved to Galway, I had to build a 20km fixed wireless link across Galway Bay to get broadband. That area didn't get DSL until about 4 years ago.

Another example: Roscam between Oranmore and Galway was one of the first DSL enabled areas there. Then more houses got build and to supply the demand of phone lines, Eircom put in multiplexers. Suddenly anyone after that couldn't get DSL anymore. That wasn't fixed until about 1 or 2 years ago.

I worked all over the country, and that lack of foresight has been the norm. It would be refreshing, if it has changed. I'm just realistic.

/M

I'm sorry that you had such experiences. I'm sure many here could give similar tales. I have been as critical as anyone here of eir and their claims especially the 2018 deadline.

However I believe companies can change ethos especially when their core market is threatened. I think suggesting that they would build a brand new network without sufficient expansion capacity is doing those in network design a great disservice.

When I drive through rural areas the only progress I see is predominantly KN Networks doing ground work, running cable and installing distribution boxes all on behalf of eir.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement