Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 7 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Looks like 60 after baps with Pedro, Begovic, Ighalo and Dawson to play.

All hail Lord Alexis

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Disappointing score from captain Martial in the end, sounds like he played well. Still outscored Aguero at least.

On 39 (-4) before bps with Pedro and McCarthy to play.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Kouyate and Diouf goals giving me some hope this week. All on captain Hazard now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yeah but a yaya and aguero move for mata and martial was my best moves this season, i got some bollocking over on the transfer thread.......happy now though...

Your looking at it based on one GW, and yet think it's best move of the season?
    Have you got mahrez in your team?

you can't make that statement really until the season is over, if Aguero bags a hattrick next week, where does that leave you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

37 pre BPs, should knock me up to the mid 40s when they come through. Just Pedro & McCarty left to play though, need some magic from Pedro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Took the armband off sanchez this morning for Aguero. Seemed like a good play at the time, not so much now though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The obvious move this week for me was vardy to martial. Glad I held out on that one. Well done my man sanchez never doubted you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Hmmmmm 41 (-4)

7 for my keeper, 1 for my 3 defenders, 23 in midfield and 10 up front inc Capt Aguero....
    Barkley left to play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

spock. wrote: »

All hail Lord Alexis

A bit of luck for the rest of the weekend and you could have a really, really high gw rank

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

spock. wrote: »

All hail Lord Alexis

Could be end up being quite the high-scorer for you!

I'm on about 56 (depending on the BPs), with Myhill and possibly Browning to go so I'm pretty happy. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I don't think I'm going to check my score until after Myhill's 17 point Pulisball bonanza on Monday night. I might break 20 points then....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I don't think I'm going to check my score until after Myhill's 17 point Pulisball bonanza on Monday night. I might break 20 points then....

Saving it for next week when we destroy all in front of us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

mahrez i have, if aguero bags a hatrick next week he bags a hatrick, he has been less than poor all season to keep him in the team at his price is crazy imo, until he gets off the mark at least. i didnt have sanchez but had him at the start of the season.

Its MY best move of the season (so far) im sure you have made plenty of better transfers as have most but this is the best move i have made....yes aguero may get off the mark a risk im willing to take....i didnt have aguero last year (got him in then he got injured 5 mins into the game) and still landed top 100k so not too worried about not having him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

CSF wrote: »
    Saving it for next week when we destroy all in front of us

Yeah....that's it :o

I might crack open the WC but I think it might be best to wait a few days and get my head right.

Nothing at all went right apart from KdB and even that was a choice between him and Sanchez :pac:

Such a shame just as I thought I'd turned a corner last week. Anyway Hazard might get something so we'll see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

18 (-8) with hazard c and Myhill to go. If ever I needed hazard to go mad this is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Could be end up being quite the high-scorer for you!

I'm on about 56 (depending on the BPs), with Myhill and possibly Browning to go so I'm pretty happy. :cool:

A google reveals that Browning is an Everton defender, it's not often I read a name I hadn't ever heard before on here. How did you come to have him in your team???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I'm on bout 59 with bego punch and Barkley to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

34 so far, Hazard as captain to come and Azpilicueta, I had Wilson and Gomis who both went off early and I also have Kompany and Gomez who will get zero points. So not doing too bad all things considered, I had Mata as captain but changed him to Hazard, need some Hazard magic to get me up into the 50 mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

47 (-8) before baps. Payet, Sanchez and possibly Darmian to get some. Just Myhill to play.

Not great, need to sort out my defence big time.

• Advertisement

jamesbere wrote: »
    18 (-8) with hazard c and Myhill to go. If ever I needed hazard to go mad this is it.

Jesus :o

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭LucidLife

70 ish after bps with Myhill, Evans (who I fancy to score the only goal in the game), and Hazard left to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hoping this kick starts my season first good score. Nice to have that feeling at last!

Jesus :o

Tell me about it, getting f all from my striker's is annoying me. Wilson aguero and martial with only an assist. Swapped Sanchez for hazard so need a big game from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

jeez Aguero is seriously costing me...2 more games he has otherwise he's out. 2 points consistently is really doing my head in..the reason I had him captain is the fear that if I change him the Sanchez effect today will take place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yeah....that's it :o

I might crack open the WC but I think it might be best to wait a few days and get my head right.

Nothing at all went right apart from KdB and even that was a choice between him and Sanchez :pac:

Such a shame just as I thought I'd turned a corner last week. Anyway Hazard might get something so we'll see.

This would be a good week IMO. There's gonna be movement and lots of it.

• Advertisement

I've a good feeling about this gameweek, last week was a poor week for me but hopefully I'll bounce back nicely.

I slightly regret saying this now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Starting to think this season will never turn around for me. Yet another captain fail (7 in a row) and 26 (-4) from 8.

Pedro, Begovic and Ighalo to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sanchez hatrick
    Rooney scores
    Sturridge brace
    Kane goal

Aguero aside....its starting to feel just like old times. I feel (fear) a Hazard bonanza incoming.

Hopefully some normality returns to this season and all the Hoolahan/Wilson/Vardy/Barkley points whores can p1ss right off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

So disgusted I don't even want to watch the Chelsea match. Rival brought in Sturridge and Smalling. Also had Pelle, Tadic and Coutinho.

Can't wait to get Ayew and Gomis out of my team, seem to have forgotten where the goal is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcarding Sanchez out this week was a stroke of genius.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sanchez turned an average week into a great one. 53 with Pedro to play.

Pretty much set on my transfers this week too! Good times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

50 points before bps with Martin's 1 to sub in and Pedro and Souaré to play. Sanchez (c) working wonders.

Haha I'd it won't be long before Mitrovic gets booked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

64 points all in.

Happy with that, not captaining Sanchez though...either way I should see green arrows later.

Zouma fairly hit that free kick, it was like Hot Shot Hamish. Could hit the target with one of them some time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wildcarding Sanchez out this week was a stroke of genius.

Seems like so many rivals had him despite "only" 12.9% overall ownership :(. I'll still be avoiding him until he becomes necessary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I dont have any chelsea players at the moment, strange!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

What are the injuries to Toure and Wilson?
    Are they expected to play next week. 25% change on site for Wilson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Seems like so many rivals had him despite "only" 12.9% overall ownership :(. I'll still be avoiding him until he becomes necessary

I have him and am heavily considering getting rid next week for a two week period.

I've Hazard too and want De Bruyne.

Hazard: Southampton (h), Villa (h)
    De Bruyne: Newcastle (h), Bournemouth (h)
    Sanchez: United (h), Watford (a)

Probably 10% inactive, 2.9% genius. I really wanted him in the wildcard but decided to hold out for the sake of spreading funds. There are worse players that could have scored a hat trick this week.

Newcastle are up for this

Terrible thought, Sanchez would have been in very few week 1 teams:(

• Advertisement

Probably 10% inactive, 2.9% genius. I really wanted him in the wildcard but decided to hold out for the sake of spreading funds. There are worse players that could have scored a hat trick this week.

Newcastle are up for this

Terrible thought, Sanchez would have been in very few week 1 teams:(

I think Santi will be great value at 8.2m. Another ridiculously high BPS score with just an assist. Sanchez will always take multiple returns the way he plays (being tackled frequently, shots off target)
    SantryRed wrote: »
    I have him and am heavily considering getting rid next week for a two week period.

I've Hazard too and want De Bruyne.

Hazard: Southampton (h), Villa (h)
    De Bruyne: Newcastle (h), Bournemouth (h)
    Sanchez: United (h), Watford (a)

It's risky since Sanchez can be a streaky player. If he kills it the next two matches, then I'll get him in.

Toures was a hamstring but I'd expect him not to play next weekend with CL the week after.

Eddie How said Wilsons did not look good but will go for scans etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

50(-4) from 9.

Gomes and Nyom tomorrow. Clean sheet please watford ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Toures was a hamstring but I'd expect him not to play next weekend with CL the week after.

Eddie How said Wilsons did not look good but will go for scans etc..
    Champ league is this week

Begovic save point already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mourinho has never won away to Newcastle

Newcastle should be at least 1 up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

A Begovic cleanie and BPS would be a nice consolation prize for a shocking GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I took a -20 and will score more than you still I think.

Thanks for makinge feel better.....

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Champ league is this week

So it is, no idea why I thought it was the week after. Cheers

Advertisement