Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 7 Matchday Thread.

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

iroced wrote: »
    We're having a very similar season this year. Post-disaster WC in play too ;).

Your GW rank must be somekind of a record mustn't it? Mine was already abysmal and I was 4 pts better :pac...

3 million 383k of a GW rank. That is indeed a record.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

27 points - 3,302,198 gw rank.

Already took 8 points hit and have no goalkeeper next week. I am still confident to finish in top 100k or even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

wonski wrote: »
    27 points - 3,302,198 gw rank.

Already took 8 points hit and have no goalkeeper next week. I am still confident to finish in top 100k or even better.

Yep, it's far too early to be worrying. I was having a decent season before this so I'm not going to let one bad week this early worry me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Paully D wrote: »
    39 points brings me my 1st red arrow of the season and I drop from ~118k to ~240k.

I'm really convinced that the tide is going to turn in our favour in GW's 8 and 9, but if it doesn't then I think it may be time for a bit of a re-think.

At those numbers it's only a matter of time, serious players will adapt while others lose interest. I think it's the Jan wild card when the swing really starts to happen. Top 650k is top 20%, if you're in that type of area at Christmas you should be looking at top 100k comfortably. Whether you go on a real charge beyond that is obviously going to be down to luck a lot of the time.

How many of the 3.4m players would people say are hardcore players by the way? 10k? 100k? I've finished top 50k the last 4 years so guess it can't be too many more than 50k.

Advertisement