Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For sale] Home selling in South Tipperary

Options
  • 26-09-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. My husband and myself are selling out beautiful home in south tipp. It's a 4 bedroom bungalow on a half acre site. Close to all amenities .Built in 2006. It's extremely reasonably priced with mature gardens and driveway. 20 mins to M8, 25 mins to clonmel , 2 mins to kilkenny. 1.20hrs to cork , similar to Dublin . It would suit a family to create more memories in. Is there any interest in buying this house ??? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Isn't this what daft and my home are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Are you seriously trying to sell your house on boards? I presume you have it advertised elsewhere and / or listed with an agent?

Also 'very reasonably priced' is subjective. When you are outside the main population centres like Dublin it's very much a buyers market. The options are endless for buyers and the market is slow so while you feel your house is terrific value perhaps not everybody will see it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Mod note:

As per the charter a poster is permitted to make a single advertisement on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

Well done OP, best of luck with sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Changesforever

athtrasna wrote: »
    Mod note:

As per the charter a poster is permitted to make a single advertisement on this forum.

Thank you. I'm a first time user to the forum and was reading through the section , there's alot if people going through the same. Think ill stay out of here , it's a little hostile for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Changesforever

mickeyk wrote: »
    Are you seriously trying to sell your house on boards? I presume you have it advertised elsewhere and / or listed with an agent?

Also 'very reasonably priced' is subjective. When you are outside the main population centres like Dublin it's very much a buyers market. The options are endless for buyers and the market is slow so while you feel your house is terrific value perhaps not everybody will see it that way.

Thank you for your opinion. We're up on all auctioneering sites. Everybody sees things differently , I wasn't advertising it here , I was asking the people of the forum a general question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Hi all. My husband and myself are selling out beautiful home in south tipp. It's a 4 bedroom bungalow on a half acre site. Close to all amenities .Built in 2006. It's extremely reasonably priced with mature gardens and driveway. 20 mins to M8, 25 mins to clonmel , 2 mins to kilkenny. 1.20hrs to cork , similar to Dublin . It would suit a family to create more memories in. Is there any interest in buying this house ??? Thanks in advance

Hi OP I'm dropping you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Thank you for your opinion. We're up on all auctioneering sites. Everybody sees things differently , I wasn't advertising it here , I was asking the people of the forum a general question.

Sorry wasn't trying to come across as hostile. It's an unusual way to try to sell a house is all. Best of luck with the sale.

Advertisement