Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUM

Options
  • 26-09-2015 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

im an 18 year old drummer in north dublin and want to start (some) kind of band:P
    I like escape the fate, asking alexandrea, motionless in white, BVB, a day to remember, suicide silence and others, that you can probably guess;). ive been playing for 7 years and been in a few bands that didnt really go anywhere:P i have done some covers by escape the fate, a day to remember and BVB (Im not very good at double bass but im getting there) :) i dont mind about your expierience, or how long you have been playing or anything like that, even if your another drummer and want to exchange techneques, just msg me:)

THANKS
    Tagged:

Advertisement