Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quarterly fees

Options
  • 26-09-2015 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi there

What are the conditions for receiving free quarterly fees?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    Hi there

What are the conditions for receiving free quarterly fees?
    Hi Bananaleaf,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We will not charge you quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your current account throughout the full fee quarter. Please note that you will still be charged the €5 quarterly maintenance fee if you qualify for this offer.

For further information on fees and charges relating to your Bank of Ireland Current account please see here.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

When has this e5 quarterly maintenance fee came into operation?! I have been keeping at lease 3000 in account this last few years and didn't have to pay any fees (bar the gov levy obviously) and now this month I've been charge e5 for the first time! I haven't been notified of any changes to the terms and conditions and am not at all happy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

lougal88 wrote: »
    When has this e5 quarterly maintenance fee came into operation?! I have been keeping at lease 3000 in account this last few years and didn't have to pay any fees (bar the gov levy obviously) and now this month I've been charge e5 for the first time! I haven't been notified of any changes to the terms and conditions and am not at all happy!!
    Hi loughal88,

Thanks for your post. 

Please note that when you hold a 3rd Level account, you would not be charged the €5 Quarterly maintenance fee. 

The €5 Quarterly Maintenance fee has been in place since August 2013. We notified all Personal Current Account customers in June 2013 that we were launching a new fee structure from the fee quarter starting 19/08/2013.

To notify our customers of this change we issued emails, there was an interrupt message when logging on to 365 Online, a message printed on the bottom of statements, in branch signage and press notifications to advise of the new fees. You can find details on our Fees and Charges, including the dates that the fees will be deducted from your account here.

If you need further clarification on the fees applied to your account, you can send your query on 365 Online by choosing the Online Service Desk and then the Ask a Question option. A representative with account access will be happy to clarify this for you. Alternatively you can call Bank of Ireland Direct to query this on 0818 365 365. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to midnight and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement