Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brannigans Smoke Ham & Pickle crisps

Options
  • 26-09-2015 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know any shop where Brannigans Smoke Ham & Pickle crisps is sold?.
    Dealz is the only website i can see who list them but they have none in the actual stores. Desperate to get hold of some!.

51qCGeCEuLL._SY300_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

If you're in Dublin, I know Dealz in the Square definitely do them.
    In fact, I've only ever seen them in that shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks yeah im on the Northside but unfortunately i just rang them and they checked and said they didnt have them. Unless they are just temporarily out. I might just take a drive out and see for myself. Cheers for the input anyway.

califano wrote: »
    Thanks yeah im on the Northside but unfortunately i just rang them and they checked and said they didnt have them. Unless they are just temporarily out. I might just take a drive out and see for myself. Cheers for the input anyway.

No problem.
    Dealz are really good at ordering things in if you ask them.

My other half loves their pork scratchings and when he hadn't seen them in stock in ages, he asked the manager who specifically ordered in more, which were then available the following week.

I have definitely seen those crisps in The Square...maybe they're temporarily out of stock, like you say...but if you ask them to order them in, they should no problem.

fussyonion wrote: »
    No problem.
    Dealz are really good at ordering things in if you ask them.

My other half loves their pork scratchings and when he hadn't seen them in stock in ages, he asked the manager who specifically ordered in more, which were then available the following week.

I have definitely seen those crisps in The Square...maybe they're temporarily out of stock, like you say...but if you ask them to order them in, they should no problem.

Nice one. I have to say in the stores i rang they were all very good over the phone in going away to check so i think i will ask them to get some in but ill do it in person at the store it might hold more clout!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dealz in stillorgan is pretty big, loads of stuff in it which is not in dun laoghaire, and lots which does not appear online.

Can't say if those crisps were there or not, just pointing out the stores can vary quite a bit. Stuff could be out back too, I asked for stuff before and they went off searching the store room.

• Advertisement

Just an update. Ordered Roast Beef & mustard via Poundland Antrim just now, they have currently no stock of ham&pickle but think i might like these better!. £1 for a 5 pack and £4 delivery to the uk(uk is only delivery option so used parcelmotel) and filled my boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Gwynston

Oh man, I used to love Brannigans when I lived in England!
    Would love to find them in Ireland.

Haven't come across any in Dealz in Galway, but I've not been there for a while....

Gwynston wrote: »
    Oh man, I used to love Brannigans when I lived in England!
    Would love to find them in Ireland.

Haven't come across any in Dealz in Galway, but I've not been there for a while....

During this investigate ive found Dealz is Poundland only they call it Poundland in the north not that it was probably a big secret anyway. But after i ordered and received them in Poundland NIR they took them off the online and stated they were available in stores only and on Dealz they wiped them from the website altogether. So i rang their English office and they said they had tonnes of them in their warehouses and didnt know why Irish stores werent receiving them. So i messaged Poundland to ask the possibility of getting them back and they said they will get marketing on it so hopefully they may materialize in Dealz stores again sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im going to have to buy a few packs now after all that.

Slightly off-topic but I see on Dealz' website they have Cheetos!
    Has anyone actually seen them instore?
    Bloody love Cheetos!!

• Advertisement

Bloody love Cheetos!!

Yeah i did in Omni the time i went in initially!. They are lovely dont know why i didnt pick them up. Probably smarting from Brannigans being out of stock!.

Breaking News
    Poundland have both the Ham & Pickle and Roast beef & mustard back and orderable online!. I just filled my boots:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Bloody love Cheetos!!

They're definitely in Dealz in Bray, though they're the puff version, not the crunchy and they only had the regular, not flaming hot.

They're definitely in Dealz in Bray, though they're the puff version, not the crunchy and they only had the regular, not flaming hot.

I saw the Flamin Hot Cheetos Puffs in Dealz, The Square, today.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ocsfan

I saw the Flamin Hot Cheetos Puffs in Dealz, The Square, today.

I know this is a bit late, as they're no longer there anyway, but those weren't the same as American Flamin Hot. They were a bit sweet-ish, and even though a bit spicy, they were nowhere near as hot as traditional ones. I'm still on the lookout. :)

They now have Lamb & Mint brannigans. Baffling why they choose to stock these ahead of the ham & pickle and beef & mustard but bodes well for them to follow shirley!

Advertisement