Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wwe show venues

• 26-09-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,820 ✭✭✭✭

how do wwe do there live events schedule ???. is it in a pattern across the Usa and canada or is done by different ratings/previous ticket sales from each city/state. Eg how would they judge which city/state gets a raw/smackdown or ppv show and which gets a house show ??.

surly madision square garden should of got a raw show because its a huge arena and not a house show

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think the MSG decision was based on costs. The workers there have a different union and it would have cost a fortune to pay them to set up for television, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

An File wrote: »
    I think the MSG decision was based on costs. The workers there have a different union and it would have cost a fortune to pay them to set up for television, if I remember correctly.

Well that and I think MSG jacked up the cost of renting the building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Have to pay more for film crews in New York City hence why they hand summer slam in th Barclays centre instead of MSG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Afaik Survivor Series 2011 with Rock was the last time they aired live from Madison Sq Garden.

They spread it out so they don't visit the same markets too often but some of the more popular cities like Chicago will get house shows and a TV taping or PPV while they might pass through other cities just the once.

Advertisement