Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in town where I could volunteer?

Options
  • 26-09-2015 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Accepted a new job but don't start for another 3 weeks. Trying to be as productive as possible so just wondering if there are particular places in town where I could volunteer for the next 3 weeks? I've looked at volunteer.ie but most opportunities require a formal application and long commitment time. Thought I'd try my luck here as opposed to the Volunteerism forum as this forum seems a bit more active.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

c0nor wrote: »
    Accepted a new job but don't start for another 3 weeks. Trying to be as productive as possible so just wondering if there are particular places in town where I could volunteer for the next 3 weeks? I've looked at volunteer.ie but most opportunities require a formal application and long commitment time. Thought I'd try my luck here as opposed to the Volunteerism forum as this forum seems a bit more active.

Try simon, focus Ireland, st Vincent de Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Crosscare as well, they've a load of foodbanks etc that might be able to take you

Advertisement