Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open on Sunday

Options
  • 26-09-2015 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Hi, my cousin has to drop her daughter to a course in the city in the morning, it's from 9.30 until 1.30.. I was just wondering if any of the shops are open early, ( city square etc. ), thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

You wont get many shops open early on a Sunday, city square opens at 12

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Do the city buses still operate Monday to Saturday only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

lertsnim wrote: »
    Do the city buses still operate Monday to Saturday only?

Yap only bus that runs on a sunday is the bus in and out of Tramore.

Its crazy really that a city like waterford has no sunday buses. What is more crazy is there is no bus link to the train station and its a fair bit of a walk from the town to the train when its raining :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Its crazy really that a city like waterford has no sunday buses. What is more crazy is there is no bus link to the train station and its a fair bit of a walk from the town to the train when its raining :eek:

I might know a guy :p
    monorailcolorWATER-410x600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I might know a guy :p

monorail monorail monorail!

• Advertisement
Advertisement