Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find "Oud Ispahan" by Dior?

Options
  • 26-09-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

The other day I walked past a girl and got a whiff of her perfume and thought it was only gorgeous. I stopped and asked her what it was, and she told me it was "Oud Ispahan" by Christian Dior. She said she'd got it in Brown Thomas. (She was super nice and even took out her little atomiser and gave me a spray, I spent the rest of the day periodically sniffing my wrist like a weirdo!:))

The thing is, lately I haven't been as mobile as I'd like and getting into the city centre is just too much for me. For some reason I felt shy about asking her how much it cost and I'm really interested to know just in case anyone asks me what I'd like for Christmas or something! I haven't been able to find this fragrance on Brown Thomas' website, and my normal competence with the Google machine seems to have deserted me!

Does anyone here wear this perfume or have any idea:

-what's the smallest size bottle available, and
    -how much it would cost? Approximate is fine, I just need some idea.

Any assistance greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I'm not sure where to find it but I did come across this article about it, and it is priced at £135 Sterling, not sure if it is the same/similar price here though. Could you email Brown Thomas to ask? I've often emailed them to ask the price of some things and they always reply, might take a few days but they do reply.

http://www.amodelrecommends.com/2013/03/18/fragrance-review-dior-oud-ispahan/

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I managed to track this on Google for you. Here's the fragantica page for it.http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Christian-Dior/Oud-Ispahan-15231.html
    Heres the link on the Dior website http://m.dior.com/en_int/fragrance-and-beauty/fragrance/exceptional-fragrance/la-collection-privee-christian-dior/pr-collectionexclusive-y0909280-oudispahan.html
    The smallest bottle appears to be 125ml which is normal for fragrances. Price it appears to be around £125 for that size so expect to pay anwhere from €120-200 I'd say its around that price range. Brown Thomas most likely have it probably in the Dublin stores only and just don't have it on their website. I'd say ask in Grafton Street and they'll be able to tell you. You could email or call them to ask their customer service is great and they will tell you straight away or find out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

Thankyou both - it never actually occurred to me to phone BT directly :rolleyes: 'twould be embarrassing under normal circumstances how spaced out I've been this week :D Happily I can forgive myself on account of medical reasons and just go "pls help me brain, boardsies!"

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

This is from the Dior Collection Privée Line and is €210 for 125ml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

This is from the Dior Collection Privée Line and is €210 for 125ml

Thanks a million, Enabler - your username couldn't be more appropriate in this instance :D

If I throw €5 into the piggybank every week I could maybe get me a bottle within just under a year. Why oh why was I cursed with champagne taste and a buck fast budget :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement