Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP + ADVICE!! Healthcare Assistant jobs?

Options
  • 26-09-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,iam a young girl of 27, was just wondering if anybody would be so kind on telling me or advising me on what or what not to do...
    Am thinking of going to canada on a work travel visa on my own, am a qualified Healthcare Assistant here in Ireland and am working in the field and absolutly love it! Have full time work here, but just need a change of scenery!!
    Would ye reccomend canada...or what part would be best, or do ye know if it is easy to get jobs over there in my line of work, would even be willing to work as shop assistant or do bar work or anything really....
    ADVICE NEEDED and would be very much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Mod Note: Moving to Canada forum for more country specific advice and edited title to be more descriptive

Advertisement