Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scopes online

Options
  • 26-09-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

In the market for a new scope, wondering where lads get theirs online, uttings won't ship and opticswarehouse will only ship 9x or under!!

It's going to top a .22-250, looking to get a bushnell but that's not set in stone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭oldtart

newby.204 wrote: »
    In the market for a new scope, wondering where lads get theirs online, uttings won't ship and opticswarehouse will only ship 9x or under!!

It's going to top a .22-250, looking to get a bushnell but that's not set in stone!

If you want to buy from the UK you need a Parcel Motel and a Belfast address.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Surely worth a drive up the road to get what you want?

tac

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It's only "laziness" on behalf of the dealers there. I've bought four scopes from the UK in the past two years. All were shipped directly to me, but all needed an end user agreement. It only took two weeks and the scope was sent straight to me.

One dealer i bought from i marked a few of his scopes on the end user agreement in case i decided to buy another later on. This way the export was sorted and there is no commitment to buy.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Sportsmanguncentre.co.uk they emailed me the end user agreement signed and posted back no probes, 6x24x50 Nikon Monarch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

I had a 4-18X44 power delivered only this week from England had signed the end user last year when I got another one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Tikka Jim

newby.204 wrote: »

I bought 2 scopes and a pair of binoculars from optics-trade.eu in the past couple of years, and found them great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

Cheers for the info lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Have used optics trade twice myself and both times service was great. Especially good for scopes which are a little harder to come by

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Sterling is sh1te at the minute,buy in the states,have shipped to a friend /aunty over their,have them repackage it,ship it here /suitecase it,ooh and don't forget to declare this for vat purposes ,as it will be re packaged and won't have a value on the parcel:rolleyes::P.

I brought home some Swari Z3s a few years back,they ran me E650.00 apiece at the time ,same price as a mid quality scope here at the time,granted the fx rate was better at the time.

www.walmart.com have about 10 pages of Bushnell scopes,have a look c for the craic:D.

Advertisement