Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skies of Arcadia and Shining Force CD

Options
  • 26-09-2015 11:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Skies of Arcadia & Shining Force CD
    POST\COLLECTION: Post but collection preferable
    PRICE: €50 for both
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Cash

Skies of Arcadia is for the DC, and it's both discs but it is the preproduction white disc version, the full game but a different pressing apparently, perhaps one for the DC collectors out there.

Shining Force CD for the MegaCD is a puzzling one.
    I was sure I had the full game but it turns out I have the disc and the instruction manual, in perfect nick, just no cover or case.
    But the game seems to be like hens teeth out there and this is the PAL edition too.

I can sell singly or together for even better value!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd also consider a decent trade for them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Price Drop!!

Suddenly another price drop appears!

What's the deal?
    Is there no love out there for these games??

At this point trades would seem to be the best thing.
    But, a final pirce drop
    €50 for the two

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement