Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secretary report vs chairpersons for AGM

Options
  • 27-09-2015 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone explain the difference between the secretary report vs the chairpersons report for an AGM please?

I've done the secretary's report which I did by scanning over the notes/correspondance for the year and giving a brief synopsis of each topic.
    I thanks those who helped with various events etc

What should the chairpersons report entail? Have I inadvertently written a chairpersons report instead of the secretary s report?

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you writing the report for a club (like a Sports & Social) or for a business?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

dudara wrote: »
    Are you writing the report for a club (like a Sports & Social) or for a business?

For a business that is run by a voluntary committee with 2 paid staff members. Even though it's classed as a business we fundraise to survive. (Community run PS)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks - moving this thread to the E&BM forum as I think you'll get better responses there.

dudara

Advertisement