Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Science Computer Room

Options
  • 28-11-2004 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I am an ex Tallaght Student (2001-2003) but still see the lads every Friday in the college for a couple of hours as we are good mates. Never mind that but noticed that when they were doing projects they couldnt find a free computer because some <unt had taken it who was'nt a science student. So if anyone reads this and uses that room and are not Science students, fu<k off and use your own room

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Surely as computer science students they could just do their projects on their computers at home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Lol well miaow!

lol :D

i totally see your point tho!
    that sucks :(

Sharing is caring ;)

• Advertisement

Lol my friend conor says that all the time... he has kinda a diff meaning to it tho ;)

ohhh k.... :confused:
    He wasn't in Sandford last year was he?

Nope!

Eh "AVE" whoever the fcuk you are I didn't appreciate that message.

I dunno how you got that from me posting on this topic.

What message?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

there is a shortage of computers in the college, business students have it the worst by far! I haven't bothered using the science ones, as I dont have a log on for them, I use all the others tho, and i'm in business. Its mental in there getting them, not to mention when you do get one, your generally kicked out as there's a class on or some such thing. I happily use the engineering ones all the time, as they are always empty. There is terrible mismanagement in the college over this.

Room 20 is free from wednesday to friday, theres usually a few free computers in there if you need to get something done. Mind you, the room is sometimes packed with the exchange students emailing or using their MSN messengers or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

get kicked out of there aswell. It is meant for exchange students and they have a lot of classes in there. * AH ANOTHER PROJECT NEARLY DONE, stupid 4th yr*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'll use whatever damn PC I want, and Ave, shut up ya dropout :D

rb_ie wrote:
    What message?
    One of those stupid personal thingys. the reputation thing?

wouldnt worry about that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

haha, I know what you mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

apparently graham the technicain stopped them all from logging in by making it students only

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Big P

yep, you used to be able to log in with a generic "student student" account, but that was stopped this year. Caused a whole bunch of problems with people who were waiting for their registration to go through for several months as they couldnt log onto the machines.

rb_ie wrote:
    wouldnt worry about that :D
    dont worry lol im not exactly loosing sleep like :cool: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement