Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headset for shooters

Options
  • 27-09-2015 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

I had a turtle beach px5 Great headset but I think I broke something in it and voice chat won't work .bought new chat cable but no luck .with star wars cod and rainbow six coming out I'm going have get new headset next month . Any suggestions ? The ps4 gold headset in smyths for €85 looks best bet from what reviews and feed back iv heard .Any suggestions ?I think €100 loads spend on Headset after blowing like nearly €300 or something on px5's a few years ago !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The HyperX Cloud II are supposed to be great for that kind of money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Skerries wrote: »
    The HyperX Cloud II are supposed to be great for that kind of money
    They are awesome on pc easily as good as my astro A50s..... but not sure what the sound would be like on ps4, i think its stereo and not 7.1 on console.
    I also think you would be adjusting volume etc through ps4 settings and not with the headset itself. im at work and cant check exactly the story but think they wont be the best solution for console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

I use turtle beach stealth 500p think I paid about 120 delivered and love them.

*Hold that just looked and they're 180$ delivered which is now 160€.

Advertisement