Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of clans war log

Options
  • 27-09-2015 4:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

So guys im playing clash of clans for about a year now and i have met a couple of guys and we have made a clan. 42 wars won. I would like to see other clans war progress.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

we're shite, out of our last 30 wars we've won 1, drew 1 and lost 28, currently on a 14 war losing streak :pac::pac::pac:

We're not arsed though, we're all friends and it's a laugh

I did try something though, set up a new account and added it to our clan war, thinking it would drop the level of our opponents, didn't work

we're shite, out of our last 30 wars we've won 1, drew 1 and lost 28, currently on a 14 war losing streak :pac::pac::pac:

I did try something though, set up a new account and added it to our clan war, thinking it would drop the level of our opponents, didn't work

We have some good players too, my second account has now left and joined another clan but it's nasty out there, everyone wants co etc

We have some good players too, my second account has now left and joined another clan but it's nasty out there, everyone wants co etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Wars seem to be based on the level of defensive turrets. Eg if x% have inferno towers than you will get tougher opponents. We are having lots of problems with wars as well because we have lots of small players from other games we played as a group. Next war try leave out the level 9 and 10 th players and see how ye get on.

Advertisement