Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places / Companies running Part-time Level 7 Courses in Galway other than GMIT / NUIG

Options
  • 27-09-2015 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any places / Companies that run Part-time Courses at Under-Graduate Level 7 in Galway..... Places like NCI or something perhaps that have varied Courses..... I think they do run a couple in Galway on H.R.M., but any others that run Courses Part-time in more fields..... T.i.a.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

NCI isn't a private college.
    Is there any reason that you would prefer a private college to GMIT or NUIG?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I'm struggling to see why your need to know has got to do with anything?? It's just a general question like.

Advertisement