Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse riding schools

• 27-09-2015 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Any opinions on the few horse riding schools around Limerick? I know Clonshire is great but its quite a drive to do on a regular basis.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Clonshire is great but I hated the trip through Adare, today coming home from Adare to Survive I actually went the back road to Kildimo and in the Dock road .

The only other place I can comment on is The Lough Derg Riding center but shur that's as far out, the road is better though and I'm never more than 20 minutes . In would be unfair of me to comment without first declaring that my daughter is an instructor out there, and with that said it does seem to be quiet friendly and relaxed out there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I know there's a place called Clonlara Equestrian Centre out in Clonlara in Clare however I don't think it's too far from Limerick. I haven't gone there myself but I've heard good things about them. You should be able to find more information on Google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Clarina riding centre is a fine one as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

jonski wrote: »
    Clonshire is great but I hated the trip through Adare, today coming home from Adare to Survive I actually went the back road to Kildimo and in the Dock road .

The only other place I can comment on is The Lough Derg Riding center but shur that's as far out, the road is better though and I'm never more than 20 minutes . In would be unfair of me to comment without first declaring that my daughter is an instructor out there, and with that said it does seem to be quiet friendly and relaxed out there .

Thanks for that - i didnt know there was one out there at all.

Advertisement