Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

For asking 365 to remove corner markets from my account it now says certain restrictions may be applied to your account when trying to place anything and it doesn't work.they can hardly close an account down for asking to get a market closed from your account can they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

seanhynes wrote: »
    For asking 365 to remove corner markets from my account it now says certain restrictions may be applied to your account when trying to place anything and it doesn't work.they can hardly close an account down for asking to get a market closed from your account can they

Depends on what market you were losing most of your money on. My guess is corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Whosthis wrote: »
    Depends on what market you were losing most of your money on. My guess is corners.

The past 5 days 1 corner has cost me quite a few quid so I asked to get rid of all corner related markets to avoid backing them that's all. There hit and miss but I reckon having no option to back them would be doing a favour ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

For the 6PM Europa games I've gone for

Lay (with view to cash out if possible) Sevilla @1.19

Lay Dortmund v Porto over 1.5 goals @1.25 - risky but it's costing very little to lay. Dortmund have gone unders a bit lately and Porto despite their defensive missings kept Benfica at bay. Will trade out for nice profit if I can.

Backing

Spurs over 4.5 team corners @1.80 365

Brought this line in both meetings last year in the Europa with Fiorentina. Main stake.

Chadli anytime @4.75 bet365

smaller on Alli anytime @4.00

If UTD take the lead in Denmark I'll lay them too at lower odds.

Chadli @4.75 winner. Covers my main stake of over 4.5 team corners.

On the laying front ....

Thought Dortmund game laying over 1.5 goals was a bummer with a goal inside five minutes. Managed to cash out with twice my stake though around 70 mins.

2d1v5f7.png

retalivity wrote: »
    That really couldnt have gone more to plan!!!

Bought em up at 0-1 @1.16 and got out after 70 mins for about 50 from the full value below. Couldn't watch either game so couldn't gauge how they were going. Happy to take some nice profit and run.

v641lu.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Well that didn't go plan.

Reloaded for 8.05pm games

2/1 treble bet365

Liverpool over 4.5 team corners
    Schalke 04 to score
    Athletic Bilbao to score

Schalke !

Poor night.

Looking back it was a silly bet on them to score, better value with them +1 as a few of ye fancied them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Are schalke overpriced @3.3? Away to shaktar but theyre still on their winter break, havent played a competitive game since the beginning of december. Also lost teixeira to china and fred is missing after failing a drugs test

No joy, schalke should have at least scored one. DC covered the straight win bet so small profit.
    16 corners in that match tonight....will keep an eye on the line for the return leg

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mr. Green

Mr. Green wrote: »
    Augsburg -vs- Liverpool, Augsburg +0.5 @ 2.040
    Augsburg -vs- Liverpool, Augsburg 0.0 @ 3.300

Klopp in Germany again :)
    Liverpool Have a very difficult schedule and it was a good match against Aston Villa (6:0)

0:0

:)

Emre Can to be shown a card @4.0 (also matched @3.4) all on Betfair exchange

His return top Germany so he will be eager.

No Lucas tonight so I'm assuming he's handling some of the hatchet job in his absence.

Spanish ref here who likes the cards domestically and in European games.
    Had been looking at Sporting v Leverkeusen to be a goal fest but they are both missing all main goal scorers. Kiesling from Leverkeusen is the nearest to one out there as far as I can see.

Changing plan totally on this game and putting a small stake on 0-0 correct score @12.00 on betfair.

Will keep an eye for subs being made and back something possibly

No joy on Emre Can card. 5 cards dished out but only one for Pool

The @12.00 wasn't too far off in the end. 0-1 FT to Bayer

I jumped on under 2.5 at decent odds after the goal went in so got my small stake back and some on top.

s6ty6h.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Apparently Bordeaux are looking for revenge against Nice after losing the corresponding fixture 6-1. The players are supposedly still hurting after that defeat and want to atone for that result. Nice are without Ben Arfa (by far their best player).

small bet on Bordeaux @ evens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Apparently Bordeaux are looking for revenge against Nice after losing the corresponding fixture 6-1. The players are supposedly still hurting after that defeat and want to atone for that result. Nice are without Ben Arfa (by far their best player).

Are Bordeaux not missing alot of players thru injury/suspension? Thought Nice looked value @3/1

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Are Bordeaux not missing alot of players thru injury/suspension? Thought Nice looked value @3/1

Just had a look at their squad for tonight's game and they have enough to field a competitive team imo, but tbh all their players are replaceable so it doesn't matter who's missing. The last quality player they had was Khazri and they sold him to sunderland.

Nice missing Ben Arfa, on the other hand, is like Barca missing Messi. Motivation is definitely on Bordeaux's side anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Few bets for tonight

Dybala and Meier anytime GS - 15 pays 90

Juventus, Dundalk to score more in 2nd half, St pauli and Plzen -1

Juventus, Frankfurt over 1.5, den haag over 2.5, Leipzig over 2.5, levante over 1.5, bordeaux over 1.5 and tours over 1.5

Eindhoven & yes, Volendam & yes, Emmen & yes and Rotteram & yes 4fold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Greuther Furth/Leipzig/St. Pauli +1.5 TG treble @ 4.7

Nah Dud

Been looking at two goalscorers tonight for the Juve game in Dybala and Pogba. Both know where the net is against Bologna.

Have seen some previews quoting Allegri saying that Dybala is a big candidate for rest tonight (even if he starts) due to champions league in a few days.

I'm really keen on the @4.1 available for Pogba to find the net on Betfair and will jump on once the XI is released.

Will look at Juve win if I can get it near evens too in play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Been looking at two goalscorers tonight for the Juve game in Dybala and Pogba. Both know where the net is against Bologna.

Have seen some previews quoting Allegri saying that Dybala is a big candidate for rest tonight (even if he starts) due to champions league in a few days.

I'm really keen on the @4.1 available for Pogba to find the net on Betfair and will jump on once the XI is released.

280c4eb87aa541f6046ea257ad7a3206.png

DoctaDee wrote: »
    280c4eb87aa541f6046ea257ad7a3206.png

Cheers Docta

On Pogba @4.2 main stake

Also small on Morata @3.15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Few bets for tonight

Dybala and Meier anytime GS - 15 pays 90

Cashed this out - either doing Meier two or more or Meier and Morata.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Cheers Docta

On Pogba @4.2 main stake

Also small on Morata @3.15

Backed both FGS E/W

Backed both FGS E/W

Nice one Shano hopefully they oblige us now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Nice one Shano hopefully they oblige us now.

Pogba FG Morata AT would be ideal :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Northampton 13 wins from last 14 in the league and Everton double tomorrow. Everton much better away than at home this season and Bournmouth have been fielding much weakened teams in the cup. Double @4.72

FT 0-0 no revenge for them!

Another 0-0

He was banging on the door a few times but no goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Northampton 13 wins from last 14 in the league
    Amazing given their current for that they aren't odds on (23/20)

Run has to end sometime, until it does am gonna keep following

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

My absolute favorite bet for tomorrow is
    Everton corner before 15 mins at 19/20 on williamhill

It is known Bournemouth don't like cups this season and Everton are one of the biggest generators of corners.

Everton are also 8/5 to win the corners match which is crazy if Coleman, baines and deulofeu see any action.

If anyone finds it priced better let me know but this is what I think is the major value bets for tomorrow

Might be worth either as a double with Northampton for people going with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

4 folds for today:
    Arsenal -Hull 1 @1.5e

Bourn-Everton 2 @2.15e

Barcelona under 3.5 @1.75

Burnley-Roterham 1 @1.5

Arsenal v Hull I'm going with 30-40 booking points @2.48 on betfair

Dean is the ref and his recent form is only ever 2 or 3 cards. This bet had won in the last two cup meetings between the two.

With two big games in the space of seven days after this for both sides I don't see them pushing the card count over 40 points.

Brighton dnb 5/6

One loss away, 10 draws
    Cardiff one loss at home, 7 draws
    maybe the draw is the best option based on that

Small bet on no gs 7s

• Registered Users Posts: 33 VanPercy

Arsenal 3-1 at 11's
    Also arsenal -1 @6/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Las Palmas v Barcelona

Las Palmas are 3rd last in La Liga and 1 point off relegation. They have 3 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 home games. Barcelona look like the best team in the world at the minute but they're still only human. Their engine, Busquets, is suspended today and Pique is being rested. Marc Bartra will partner Vermalen at centre half and neither player has set the world alight this year, especially Bartra who has looked very shaky. They'll have played 4 times in 6 days when they face Arsenal on Tuesday.

Obviously its still Barcelona but I expect a slip up eventually.

Small stake on Las Palmas @15.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Looking at home and away form on flash scores and came across these 4 picks who all look value put them in a small yankee to see how they get on:

Sporting Gijon @3.80
    Deportivo La Coruna @3.00
    Hertha Berlin @2.70
    Chievo @3.10

€23 returns €600

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Walcott anytime @ 13/10. Up front today

Cambuur DC @ 2.25

6 losses in a row for them

Maccabi Petach Tikva DC + PSG to win @ 1.60

6 losses in a row for Maccabi PT

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pp have Everton and Watford to win at 4/1, like the look of that price too much not to take it.

mailburner wrote: »
    Brighton dnb 5/6

One loss away, 10 draws
    Cardiff one loss at home, 7 draws
    maybe the draw is the best option based on that

Small bet on no gs 7s

Massive fail...3 down are Brighton

• Advertisement

Can't wait for teams so taking these early

Gray anytime 6/5
    Top scorer with 18 v Rotherham who's defence is second worst in the div conceding 55 goals

Mc cormack anytime 5/4
    Join second in the div v worst defence in the div, Fulham have scored 47 and are 19th...49 is the most any team has scored ( sh wed)

Bet 365

First gs double also 9/2 15/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Pp have Everton and Watford to win at 4/1, like the look of that price too much not to take it.

When I add this to my betslip it won't let me enter a stake and just says 'Maximum stake exceeded'. Does this mean they're just not letting me bet on the offer? Or is it over for everyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

FatRat wrote: »
    When I add this to my betslip it won't let me enter a stake and just says 'Maximum stake exceeded'. Does this mean they're just not letting me bet on the offer? Or is it over for everyone?

They're still taking bets. I just placed a stake on it this second.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Not sure, seems to be available to everyone. Try logging out and back in again or Try betting a fiver, if that goes through , do it again.

Arsenal v Hull I'm going with 30-40 booking points @2.48 on betfair

Dean is the ref and his recent form is only ever 2 or 3 cards. This bet had won in the last two cup meetings between the two.

With two big games in the space of seven days after this for both sides I don't see them pushing the card count over 40 points.

Blown out with a 90 th minute card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

They won't even let me type in the stake. Pr*cks have banned me from every offer at this stage.

Surprised you cant enter a stake
    I was down to 14c iirc on these till I got a new account
    you've been doing too well by the sound of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Anyone know the wording for the Watford/Everton bet if doing it by text? They usually up the max to €28 if done by text. Have tried "ENHANCED DOUBLE" but no response.

Las Palmas are bottom of LA Liga in terms of corners per game and barca concede on average less than 3.75 per game.

Taking Las Palmas not to have a corner in the first 15 mins @1/2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Watford v Leeds Deeney Anytime 13/10

6 goals in his last 6 games against Leeds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Celtic Vs Inverness
    BTTS @ 11/10

Toobz wrote: »
    Las Palmas are bottom of LA Liga in terms of corners per game and barca concede on average less than 3.75 per game.

Taking Las Palmas not to have a corner in the first 15 mins @1/2

No good barca being pressed hard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

hefferboi wrote: »
    Las Palmas v Barcelona

Las Palmas are 3rd last in La Liga and 1 point off relegation. They have 3 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 home games. Barcelona look like the best team in the world at the minute but they're still only human. Their engine, Busquets, is suspended today and Pique is being rested. Marc Bartra will partner Vermalen at centre half and neither player has set the world alight this year, especially Bartra who has looked very shaky. They'll have played 4 times in 6 days when they face Arsenal on Tuesday.

Obviously its still Barcelona but I expect a slip up eventually.

Small stake on Las Palmas @15.0
    Where you getting that from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Where you getting that from?

Meant to say 3 times, my bad.

Toobz wrote: »
    My absolute favorite bet for tomorrow is
    Everton corner before 15 mins at 19/20 on williamhill

It is known Bournemouth don't like cups this season and Everton are one of the biggest generators of corners.

Everton are also 8/5 to win the corners match which is crazy if Coleman, baines and deulofeu see any action.

If anyone finds it priced better let me know but this is what I think is the major value bets for tomorrow

Might be worth either as a double with Northampton for people going with that.

Following on from this post williamhill are doing the bet 20 get 10 inplay on this match

Going to take Everton to win the corners match at 29/20 and going to put the 10er on Everton and over 2.5

If you want a safer bet you could go with Everton +2 corners at 4/6 and still get the free bet

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement