Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

7 changes to the bournemouth team. Everton unchanged

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I can see a lot of goals in this Everton game.Lennon has been in great form. Talks of him even getting a call up to the Euros. He'll want to keep this momentum going.

Lennon anytime at 9/2 (B365) is a great price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

4 folds for today:
    Arsenal -Hull 1 @1.5e

Bourn-Everton 2 @2.15e

Barcelona under 3.5 @1.75

Burnley-Roterham 1 @1.5

Arsenal -Hull 1 @1.5e :mad:

Bourn-Everton 2 @2.15e

Barcelona under 3.5 @1.75 :D

Burnley-Roterham 1 @1.5 :D

Everton @23/20 with betfair.Im going to put big money on that... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Went with the PP double but I've been burned so many times with Everton this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    Can't wait for teams so taking these early

Gray anytime 6/5
    Top scorer with 18 v Rotherham who's defence is second worst in the div conceding 55 goals

Mc cormack anytime 5/4
    Join second in the div v worst defence in the div, Fulham have scored 47 and are 19th...49 is the most any team has scored ( sh wed)

Bet 365

First gs double also 9/2 15/4
    5 goals and neither score
    Need that pp double now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Lennon and Coleman doing my head in with the Everton corners bet, get Delafeauo on plz Martinez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

God, I hate Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Yeah, waiting on over 2.5 goals in this game..penalty miss a killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Had a silly four fold on today for 230 off 10 and Everton were the bankers. If they let me down...

• Advertisement

Dinamo Bucharest
    PSV v Heracles over 2.5
    Monaco -1
    Toulouse
    FC Twente

20 quid on this pays 237

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

please everton...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

unplayable wrote: »
    please everton...

Nice trick that. Ask and you shall receive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Arsenal and Everton or Draw today was all I had on.

Got the teams mixed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Toobz wrote: »
    Following on from this post williamhill are doing the bet 20 get 10 inplay on this match

Going to take Everton to win the corners match at 29/20 and going to put the 10er on Everton and over 2.5

If you want a safer bet you could go with Everton +2 corners at 4/6 and still get the free bet

Gonna call it early... Everton goal has killed this after being 4 corners up at one stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭shmeee

Gonna call it early... Everton goal has killed this after being 4 corners up at one stage.

Did any of ye cash out?

Everton were 1/20 for most corners there when 3 ahead.

Been following it with interest

• Advertisement

thanks lukaku should be good now had a single and the watford double... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

shmeee wrote: »
    Did any of ye cash out?

Everton were 1/20 for most corners there when 3 ahead.

Been following it with interest

No cash out with hills :/

Hopefully Bournemouth give up right now

No cash out with hills :/

Hopefully Bournemouth give up right now

I meant cover the bet more so, the tie or Bournemouth was surely a decent price.

Easy say it now! You've still got a chance here.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Nice one Everton.

Lennon goal would be icing on the cake, with a cherry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Doing Angers win 2/1 at home to Montpellier. Montpellier's away form this season has been v. poor. Angers a surprise package this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Northampton 13 wins from last 14 in the league and Everton double tomorrow. Everton much better away than at home this season and Bournmouth have been fielding much weakened teams in the cup. Double @4.72

Get in. Best win in a long time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Pp have Everton and Watford to win at 4/1, like the look of that price too much not to take it.

Thanks Paddy !!

Well deserved EID.

Yeah, waiting on over 2.5 goals in this game..penalty miss a killer.

Yep turns out to be a killer! :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Doing Angers win 2/1 at home to Montpellier. Montpellier's away form this season has been v. poor. Angers a surprise package this season.

Bet dead inside 10 mins!

Fecking lazy sow in bookies told me there was no handicap corner betting in the system for Everton game, knew fine rightly there was cuz used to work there and her attitude was feckin rotten. Hate punting in shops. Ended up going with Everton straight win on corner match bet. Urrgh pissed off.

Fecking lazy sow in bookies told me there was no handicap corner betting in the system for Everton game, knew fine rightly there was cuz used to work there and her attitude was feckin rotten. Hate punting in shops. Ended up going with Everton straight win on corner match bet. Urrgh pissed off.
    Anyways wee sweat for tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Arsenal -Hull 1 @1.5e :mad:

Bourn-Everton 2 @2.15e

Barcelona under 3.5 @1.75 :D

Burnley-Roterham 1 @1.5 :D

Everton @23/20 with betfair.Im going to put big money on that... :cool:
    BOOOM!! :D Thnaks Everton
    Only Arsenal f*cked up mu accum on other bet..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Wow Cambuur's defenders are AWFUL :mad:

Cambuur DC @ 2.25 :mad:

6 losses in a row for them

Maccabi Petach Tikva DC + PSG to win @ 1.60 :D

6 losses in a row for Maccabi PT

This is the last I'm betting on the fukking Dutch league :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭jeremymurphy

This is the last I'm betting on the fukking Dutch league :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You are a great poster and really know your stuff but to bet on a team that's losing and give out when they lose again seems strange to me.

Dinamo Bucharest
    PSV v Heracles over 2.5
    Monaco -1
    Toulouse
    FC Twente

20 quid on this pays 237

nope..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

For me tomorrow

Nice and early a match I've had ear marked for a few weeks... Melbourne City v Central coast Mariners at 6am

If this game doesn't have goals in it I will eat my hat. Melbourne can pack them in when they want and their Uruguayan striker is firing on all cylinders these days (He's @1.4 - 1.5 to score tomorrow)

Central coast while they will probably get on the scoresheet are bottom of the league and leaking loads of goals.

Recent form

1j52fq.jpg

H2H (Melbourne weren't that prolific before this last year)

2ecdc7k.jpg

I was very interested in Melbourne City win and BTTS @2.25 but have decided to go with

Melbourne City 3 or more team goals @1.9 on Powers (best I could see was @1.83 on Coral earlier)

For value sake am also taking a smaller stake on Ferreria of Central coast anytime @3.50 on Powers too. Slotted away a really well taken goal on the counter attack last weekend and is team top scorer.

Luis Garcia who drinks Sangria and ex Liverpool is on Central Coasts books since last week. There is talk that they will play Ferreria up front instead of wings to accommodate Garcia better. This improves the bets chances much more if it happens.

Rayo v Sevilla

Sending off in Game: Yes @3.00 on Hills

Ref

http://ie.soccerway.com/referees/javier-estrada-fernandez/60734/

Ref's card form.

hsowb7.jpg

There has been an incredible 7 red cards in the last 7 meetings between Rayo and Sevilla. Two of those cards came in one meeting.

The price was @2.62 earlier when I looked for best price. It went up at @2.50 on the exchange a while ago and Hills have it now also best price @3.00.

Snapping that Hills price straight up. Yum Yum.

Even tomorrow in play I can't see that price rising much until after the first half considering the stats. The only draw back I can see is that the game is so early. I really don't like the early games for a red card. However .. they seem to dislike each other quite a bit! - Also Sevilla with some tired legs after Europa on Thursday should help some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Inforfun, if feyenoord lose tomorrow, they might aswell be relegated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Inforfun, if feyenoord lose tomorrow, they might aswell be relegated

52522f95799874fb5ae6049dafcd8081.png

Dick Advocaat has joined Feyenoord to mentor Van Bronckhorst.
    Dont think he is even getting paid which for Advocaat is really saying something.

Last couple of training sessions hinted that Kuyt is finally taken of the right wing and will be playing as a kind of no 10

fyi lucky dude its 3.2 for sending off in sevilla game on betfair just bet it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

unplayable wrote: »
    fyi lucky dude its 3.2 for sending off in sevilla game on betfair just bet it

What are you on about? :L
    Off with ya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Melbourne city games just never fail to deliver another fest 4-1 haha there about 15 goals better off than their closest goalscorers

Kevin gameiro anytime at odds on looks a good punt against the joint worst defence in the league Rayo Vallecano,on fire at the moment..price 11/10 on william hill, he was rested the first hour against Molde on Thursday so should be fresh enough.. Expect quite a few goals too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Thanks mate had a small flutter on this

Munich 1860 DC @ 1.53

lost their last 5 games

Hannover DC @ 1.40
    Hannover DNB @ 1.70

lost their last 7 games

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

I don't normally use Ladbrokes but they do have a 'Price Boost' today that makes some appeal to me and maybe some others here.

They go 17/20 (1.85) on a Hibs Rangers double. Best price is 1.6 on Betfair but generally trading at 1.5.

Now I know shorties like this are not everyones cup of tea but there is a lot of value in this bet.

Both teams are fighting for the automatic promotion that comes from being Champions so will clearly not be lacking in motivation. Hibs really should have no problem at home to Alloa and the price of 1/6 would suggest so. Rangers away to Queen of the South at 1/3 is slightly riskier and QotS have been strong enough at home recently but as Rangers need to keep Hibs at bay then like I said lack of motivation will not be an issue and they are a much better side than the hosts.

Some great value here,whether or not it's everyones type of bet.

Good luck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

Anyone else think Real Madrid are a bit high today.

PP have then at 10/11 away to Malaga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Chelsea and West Ham 2.94 to 1 with Ladbroke

Man City are set to play a weakened team and Jordan Rhodes who was to scorer has left Blackburn

Madrid away under zidane ain't been setting the world alight,scraped a late win v Grenada ,drew at lowly betis, Barca just about came away with a win there lately,probably around the right odds after the midweek game in rome

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Today's offering from pp is West Ham and Spurs 4/1, it would be rude not to.
    Spurs should oblige at home so I am happy to have a gamble with the hammers.

What are you on about? :L
    Off with ya

very unlucky coke should have went

8 yellow cards

seanhynes wrote: »
    Kevin gameiro anytime at odds on looks a good punt against the joint worst defence in the league Rayo Vallecano,on fire at the moment..price 11/10 on william hill, he was rested the first hour against Molde on Thursday so should be fresh enough.. Expect quite a few goals too

Wasn't himself today Sevilla cacked themselves after the 2 goal lead ,dunno what goes wrong on the road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,933 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Cummings wincast 5/6 pp

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Today's offering from pp is West Ham and Spurs 4/1, it would be rude not to.
    Spurs should oblige at home so I am happy to have a gamble with the hammers.

Can't see it anywhere on site. I even tried following the link from twitter. Has it expired do you know?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement